- Name :John
- Meaning :God has been gracious: has shown favor in the bible John the baptist baptized christ in the jordan, Eldest son of Saul,God is Benevolent,merciful and gracious
- Gender :Boy
- Numerology :2
- Syllables :3
- Religion :Hindu
- Rashi :Makar (KH, J)
- Nakshatra :Sravana (Khi, Khee, Khu, Khe, Kho, Ju, Je, Jo)
Similar Names For John
- ZaneHebrew - Yahweh is gracious; Yahweh is merciful; A variation of the name John; God's Gracious Gift, Hebrew - Yahweh is gracious, Yahweh is merciful, A variation of the name John, God's Gracious Gift
- JohanGerman variation oh john meaning God is kind and gracious,skilled or champion., German variation oh john meaning God is kind and gracious,skilled or champion.
- Iangod is merciful,god is merciful,ian as a name of children is very ee one eye. it is scottish gaelic and the origin, and the meaning of ian is "god is gracious". variant of john. iain is the normal scottish gaelic spelling. author ian fleming, actor ian mckellen.,the lord is merciful
- Jasperthe bearer of the treasure,jasper as a girl's name is pronounced jas-per. it is of greek origin. variant of melchior, or gaspar. it is possible (in persian) "the treasure keeper". jasper is a semiprecious stone, which is harder than the glass, and red or reddish-brown. biblically: the jasper is mentioned in the book of revelation, in fact, may be a diamond. painter jasper johns. also the manner of gaspard.,the king,the treasure of the carrier or stained stone,treasurer
- JohannGarmanised form of the name John meaning God is kind , merciful and gracious, Garmanised form of the name John meaning God is kind , merciful and gracious
- Gahangahan as a boy name. it is possible that a variant of scottish of john (hebrew) "god is merciful". the cartoonists gahan wilson.,the lord is merciful
- ZayneVariation of the names Zane or John. It means Jehovah has been gracious., Variation of the names Zane or John. It means Jehovah has been gracious.
- Oliviathe olive tree,olive tree, symbol of peace,olivia as a girl's name is pronounced ah-liv-ee-ah. it is of latin origin, and the importance of olivia "olive". markup of shakespeare, such as the name of a lot of votes, the aristocrat in his play "twelfth night" (1599). he can, the name derives from the olive facilities, or as a feminine form of oliver. biblical: the olive tree is a symbol of fertility, beauty, and dignity. today is "extending an olive branch" traditionally signifies an offer of peace. today, it is the olive is connected with popeye naked girlfriend olive oyl. see also smelled. the singer olivia newton-john.
- Celiablinded,celia how to a girl's name is pronounced seel-yah. it is of latin origin, and the importance of celia is "heaven". of caelia, the feminine form of the ancient roman and surname of celio, probably from "caelum", in the sense of "heaven". sometimes, as a short form of cecilia. celio, the masculinity of the mold. the name was not used in the middle ages, and was introduced in the version in the english-speaking world, such as the name of a character in shakespeare's "as you like it" (1599). it became popular in the 1940s of the actress celia johnson. also the form of the celestial.,sky,celeste
- Yoanayoana as a girl's name is of hebrew origin, and the importance of yoana is god is gracious. variant of joanna; feminine form of john.
- Dukeone of the leaders of the men,of the duke as a girl's name is pronounced dook. it is of latin origin, and the importance of the duke is "leader". title used as nickname or name. duke is also a short form of marmaduke. duke has western associations because it was the nickname of actor john wayne, known for her roles in the films of the american west. the musicians of jazz of duke ellington.,the leader,the title of nobility
- Augustusaugusto behalf of children of latin origin, and the importance of augustus is "great and marvelous". taking into account that, historically, the glamour, the of the roman emperors and the germans fürstengeschlechter, took him to great britain in the 18th century, when it became very fashionable. sculptor augustus saint-gaudens; painter augustus john; beer magnate augustus busch. also the shape of august.,sublime,great, grand, wonderful (to increase)
- Calvinnaked, hairless,calvin as a young man by the name pronounced kal-vin. it is of french origin, and the importance of calvin is "little early". diminutive of "birth", the french "chauve". a roman city, and of the family, the clan name as a surname. to transfer a name as homage to 16th-century french religious reformer john calvin, whose thought profoundly affects the presbyterians, methodists, and the huguenots branches of protestantism. family in the modern age, through bill watterson country ' s cartoon feature of "calvin and hobbes". u.s. president calvin coolidge; composer calvin hamptom; italian composer italo calvino.,little soon, a, the desertion of
Select the collection list Create +
Create New CollectionCollection Name