- Name :Job
- Meaning :Job is a male name og Biblical origin. The meaning of the name is Persecuted, hated. Comes from the Hebrew name Iyyov., Job is a male name og Biblical origin. The meaning of the name is Persecuted, hated. Comes from the Hebrew name Iyyov.
- Gender :Boy
- Religion :Christianity
Similar Names For Job
- Keziacassia tree, cinnamon is a girl's name is pronounced ke-zye-ah. it is of hebrew origin, and the meaning of cinnamon is "cassia-tree". cassia is the generic name for a variety of trees and shrubs, of which produces cinnamon. biblically: one of the three beautiful daughters of job. the name was accepted by the puritanern and introduced in america in the 18th century. century.bark of trees
- Stephencrown, garland, the reward,the crown, the crown,the man with a crown,stephen w how to a girl's name is pronounced stee-ven, stef-en. it is of greek origin, and the importance of stephen is "crown, the crown". of stephanos. biblical: stephen was the first christian martyr. together until the end of the 18th century. the actor stephen colin, steve martin, steve mcqueen, steve buscemi; songwriter stephen foster; physicist stephen hawking; author stephen king; filmmaker steven spielberg; musician stevie wonder; at the end of the computer entrepreneur steve jobs; film director stephen daldry.
- JobanEnjoys cleanliness, Joban is an Indian male name and means Youth. It is represented in Hindu religion.
- JobyJoby is a male name of Hebrew origins and means The one who is Persecuted., Joby is a male name of Hebrew origins and means The one who is Persecuted.
- Kerenkeren as a girl's name is pronounced kare-en. it is of hebrew origin, and the meaning of keren is "glorious dignity." could also mean "ray of light", "horn" or "the fund". abbreviation of kerenhappuch. biblical: one of the three daughters of job, the other two jemima and cinnamon.,ray, beam, or the strength, the power,the strength, the ram ' s horn
- JobeJobe is a male name of Hebrew origins and means Persecuted. It is represented in Christian religion., Jobe is a male name of Hebrew origins and means Persecuted. It is represented in Christian religion.
- JobinaJobina is a female, Girl name and means Persecuted. It has Hebrew origins and is represented in Christian religion.
- Gandythe name gandy is a young man by the name of irish origin. a dandy, the yield strength of the family name with the tap shoes, top hat and cane. there are several theories about its origin, including as a nickname, the word 'ganty,' for a person who normally wore gloves, or 'games' for someone playing well. gandy dancer is a slang term of the early railroad worker, the job and maintain the tracks, and is more frequent in the old railroad songs.
- JobandeepYoung Ray of hope, The meaning of the name is Young Ray of Hope. It is an Indian male name mostly represented in Sikh religion.
- JobenThe name Joben is a Japanese male name and means Enjoy Cleanlies, The name Joben is a Japanese male name and means Enjoy Cleanlies
- JobanveerBrave and charming, The name Jobanveer means Brave and Charming. It is an Indian male name represented in Sikh religion.
Select the collection list Create +
Create New CollectionCollection Name