- Name :Jed
- Meaning :The hand, God's beloved
- Gender :Boy
- Numerology :1
- Syllables :0
- Religion :muslim
- Rashi :Makar (KH, J)
- Nakshatra :Utharashada (Bhe, Bho, Ja, Ji)
Similar Names For Jed
- JedidiahBeloved of the Lord. Friend of the Lord. Beloved of Jehovah, Beloved of the Lord. Friend of the Lord. Beloved of Jehovah
- Jedrekjedrek as a girl's name is pronounced jed-rik. it is of polish origin and the importance of jedrek is a "strong man". variant of andrew.,male, strong
- Jediahjediah as a girl's name is pronounced je-dye-ah. it is of hebrew origin, and the meaning of jediah is "lord knows". jada is an abbreviated form of the name; both are biblical name.
- Jedidajedida as a girl's name is of hebrew origin, and the importance of jedida is "beloved". biblically: the mother of josiah.
Select the collection list Create +
Create New CollectionCollection Name