- Name :jason
- Meaning :a person who heals the healer,jason how a young man name is very jay-sun. it is of greek and hebrew, and the importance of jason is "healer; the lord is salvation". variant of joshua. biblically: one of the first collaborators of paul. greek mythology: jason was leader of a group of warriors, heroes, called the argonauts. the singer j'are; the actor jason robards, jason lee, jason priestley, jason patric, jason biggs.,the healer to heal
- Gender :Boy
Similar Names For jason
- Jacejace as a girl's name is pronounced jayce. it is in english and hebrew origin, and the meaning of jace is "the lord is my salvation". abbreviation of jason.,nick,the healer,the lord is salvation
- Zacharygod agreed,god remembers,the lord has been agreed,zachary how to a girl's name is pronounced zak-a-ree. it is of hebrew origin, and the meaning of zachary is the lord remembers. variant of zachary, zachary is one of the several names of the old testament, which is again on the grace in the modern age. see also jacob, jason, jared, jeremy and joshua. president zachary taylor.
- Jenniferfair phantom or wave white,jennifer how to a girl's name is pronounced jen-ee-fer, jen-if-is. it is welsh origin, and the meaning of jennifer is "fair and soft. from gwenhwyfar, which also can mean "ola blanca". variant of geneva. mythology: king arthur stories, guinevere was arthur ' s queen. the name became popular thanks to the movie of celebrity jennifer jones. literary: bernard shaw used the name for the character of jennifer dubedat in "the dilemma of the doctor" (1905). jenifer is a variation of the spelling, mainly, in cornwall. see also gaynor and ginevra. actresses jennifer gray, jennifer jones, jennifer jason leigh, jennifer o ' neill, jennifer aniston, jennifer connelly, jennifer garner, jennifer lopez.,the fair -, the shade white, white wave,women, of white magic
- Patricka nobleman,noble, patrician,noble-born,patrick how a young man name is pronounced patrik. it is of latin origin, and the importance of patrick is "patrician, noble". the original latin, patricius, was a title. the romans, once they have been divided, political and social world in which the plebeians (people) and patricians (nobles). the famous saint patrick, patron of ireland (fourth and fifth century) whose feast day is the 17th of march has the name its irish associations. the name is spread outside of ireland in the 18th century. century. see also peyton. american statesman, patrick henry, actor patrick fugit, patrick swayze wore on, patrick dempsey, jason patric; the playwright john patrick shanley; basketball player patrick ewing.
- JaisonOld Greek - To heal; The Lord is my Salvation, Healer; A variant of Jason, Old Greek - To heal, The Lord is my Salvation, Healer, A variant of Jason
- JaceOld Greek - To heal; The Lord is my Salvation, Healer; A variant of Jason, Old Greek - To heal, The Lord is my Salvation, Healer, A variant of Jason
- Jazonthe name of jazon is a name of children . unless you come from poland or croatia camp, we're not sure of the pronunciation, confusion is of value only would be to stick with jason.
- Argothe name argo is a girl name of greek origin. the name of the vessel sailed by jason in his search for the golden fleece, is now more commonly used for strength, trucks, and heavy machinery.
- JasonOld Greek - To heal; Healer; A biblical name derived from the element 'iasthai' which means to heal, Old Greek - To heal, Healer, A biblical name derived from the element 'iasthai' which means to heal
Select the collection list Create +
Create New CollectionCollection Name