- Name :Jaco
- Meaning :God might guard, God might guard
- Gender :Boy
- Religion :Hindu
Similar Names For Jaco
- Leviconnected connected connected connected in harmony,associated, attached,levi as a young man, of the name, pronounced lee-vye. it is of hebrew origin, and the meaning of levi is "joined". biblical: levi, third of jacob's 12 sons, the father of the tribe of levi, was later assigned priestly duties. the name was revived by the puritans.
- Zacharygod agreed,god remembers,the lord has been agreed,zachary how to a girl's name is pronounced zak-a-ree. it is of hebrew origin, and the meaning of zachary is the lord remembers. variant of zachary, zachary is one of the several names of the old testament, which is again on the grace in the modern age. see also jacob, jason, jared, jeremy and joshua. president zachary taylor.
- Leahwoman looking frail,tired, tired, weak eyed leah as a girl's name is pronounced lay-ah, lee-ah. it is of hebrew origin, and the meaning of leah is "delicate, tired." biblical: jacob's first wife, the mother of dinah and six of the twelve sons of jacob. the name was revived by the puritans. hawaiian mythology: lea is the goddess of canoe-makers. fictional princess leia of star wars," the fame that has made leia family, as with a specific name. actress lea thompson.,tired
- JacobHebrew - Yahweh may protect; Holder of Heel; Supplanter; Derived from the Yaakov or Yakubel in Hebrew, Hebrew - Yahweh may protect, Holder of Heel, Supplanter, Derived from the Yaakov or Yakubel in Hebrew
- Jakegod is merciful, or move,god is merciful,jake how to a girl's name is pronounced jayk. it is of english origin. abbreviation of jacob, as well as a unique name.,supplanter
- JaclynHebrew - Supplanter, May god Protect, A variant of Jacqueline, Feminine form of James and Jacob
- Jacquesin the heel; the supplanter after,jacques, as a young man by the name is pronounced zhahk. it is of french and hebrew origin, and the meaning of jacques is "evicted". variant of james through jacob. it is known from the well-known song "frére jacques". undersea explorer jacques cousteau.,supplanter
- Dinahdinah how to a girl's name is pronounced dye near. it is of hebrew origin, and the meaning of dinah is "justified". it can also be used as a shortened form of a name such as claudin. biblical: jacob ' s only daughter. actresses dina merrill, dinah shore. also the shape of the adena.,god has led,god will judge avenged a
- Josephgod arises,therefore, god will add (another son), is to increase god,the lord increases,josé how a young man name is pronounced jn-sef. it is hebrew in origin and the importance of joseph is "the lord is exalted". biblical: son of jacob, sold by his brothers as a slave, but later became a superior power in the land of egypt. also jesus' earthly father, a carpenter. see joe. the actor joseph in summer, joseph fiennes; the writer joseph conrad, joseph wambaugh; ernesto che guevara; painter joseph m. w. turner.
- Hamishhamish as a name of children of scottish and hebrew origin, and the meaning of hamish is "evicted". anglisierte spelling of the vokativ case sheumais, the gaelic form of james. also the form of jacob.,supplanter
Select the collection list Create +
Create New CollectionCollection Name