- Name :issa
- Meaning :jesus,the salvation of the lord", "the laughter
- Gender :Boy
Similar Names For issa
- JerielIn the bible, one of the six sons of tola and patriarch of the israeli tribe of issachar; God has witnessed, In the bible, one of the six sons of tola and patriarch of the israeli tribe of issachar, God has witnessed
- Laracitadel, fortress,of larisa,as lara girl name is very lar-ah. it is of latin origin, and the importance of lara is to "protect". from "lares", each one of the gods of roman households, the protectors of the house and the fields. it is also possible (in latin) "cheerful; famous". you can also be attributed to the greek, larissa. lara in russia is popular; he is also a spanish last name and first name. literary: the name of the protagonist of boris pasternak-novel "doctor zhivago". actress lara flynn boyle.,women of citadel
- Lorenzocity of the laurels,from laurentium,laurel,lawrence as a girl's name is pronounced lor-ren-zoh. is of spanish, italian and latin origin, and the importance of lorenzo "of laurentum". variant of lawrence. lorenzo de'medici was a renaissance patron of michaelangelo and da vinci. see also renzo. the actor lorenzo lamas.,the man from laurentum
- Cosmocosmo as a name of children of italian and greek origin, and the importance of cosmo is "order, harmony, beauty". italian form of the greek cosmas. saint cosmos, a martyr, patron saint of the italian city of milan, and the name was most common is by the fame of cosimo de' medici, grand duke of tuscany and one of the most important patrons of the italian renaissance. his friend, the duke of gordon, took the name of the united kingdom in the 17 century. now is also the name of a football team.,courtesy, order,order, the beauty
- Melissahoney bee,honey bee,honey bees,melissa how to a girl's name is pronounced ma-liss-ah. it is of greek origin, and the importance of melissa is "bee, honey". mythology: the name of the princess of crete, who becomes a bee, after having discovered the way to collect the honey. the name was used because of the ancient greece. the singer melissa manchester; actress melissa gilbert; dancer molissa fenley.
- Larissacheerful,citadel, fortress (can be joyful and luminous),larissa how to a girl's name is pronounced tear-ah. it is of latin origin, and the importance of larissa is "cheerful". variant of lara; from the same root as hilary. popular in russia.,women of citadel
- Marissabeloved, drops of the sea,marissa how to a girl's name is pronounced ma-crack-ah. it is of latin origin, and the importance of marissa is "of the sea". variant of maris.,the sea,the sea or bitter
- Raphaelgod has healed,god heals,rafael as a girl's name is pronounced rah-fah-el. it is of hebrew origin, and the meaning of raphael "healing of god". the name of an archangel in the apocryphal book of tobit, can be one which occurs because the water of the pool of bethesda to give it healing powers. famous italian renaissance artists raphael was a contemporary of da vinci and michelangelo. the name became popular in the 16, 17., and the 19th century. painter raphael sanzio; author rafe yglesias.
- MelikaGermanic - Hard Worker, Greek - Honey, Bee, Strong Work, Industrious, Highborn Power, Variant of Melissa
Select the collection list Create +
Create New CollectionCollection Name