- Name :ingo
- Meaning :the membership ing,ingo as a young man, by the name of danish and scandinavian origin, and the importance of the ingo is "a meadow; the lord.",protected yngvi
- Gender :Boy
Similar Names For ingo
- Dominicthe belonging to the lord,dominic as a girl's name is pronounced dah-ma-nik. it is of latin origin, and the importance of santo domingo is "lord". saint dominic was the founder of one of the main religious orders. suitable for a child, who was born on sunday, the "day of the lord"... the french spelling dominique is also for girls. opera celebrity placido domingo, basketball player dominique wilkins; hockey players dominik hasek.,lord son,the lord,our lord, from the membership of the lord, master
- Hermionegood messenger,hermione as a girl's name is pronounced her-my-oh-nee. it is of greek origin, and the importance of hermione is "messenger". mythology: the name of the daughter of helen of troy, and menelaus. feminine derivative of hermes (see hermia). literary shakespeare uses the name of the female patient, "a winter ' s tale". the actress hermione gingold.,messenger, earthly,of the pillar of the queen,the interpreter
- Starrrigid as a boy's name (as the names of girl starr) is the average of english origin, and the importance of starr is "star". beatle ringo starr; football player bart starr.
- Placidoquiet or quiet,calm, tranquil,placid as a young man by the name it is of spanish origin and importance of placido is "calm, calm". famous for the opera celebrity placido domingo.,serena
- Ringring as a young man, name altenglischen of origin, and the meaning of the ring is the "ring". unusual name given to know by the author of ring lardner. beatles member ringo starr and his name the favorites of the jewelry.
Select the collection list Create +
Create New CollectionCollection Name