- Name :Hugh
- Meaning :Hugh is Bright In Mind And Spirit, Hugh is Bright In Mind And Spirit
- Gender :Boy
- Religion :Christianity
Similar Names For Hugh
- Hudsonthe heart, the mind, the spirit, or power, strong, robust,hudson as a young man by the name is the old english origin, and the meaning of hudson is "son of hugh". explorer henry hudson was the first european to explore the hudson river, which he finds in the search for a passage by the northwest to india. also sailed into the hudson bay in canada on a later trip.,hughs son,son of hudd,son of hugh
- Gwynethblessed, happy,happy, blessed,and gwyneth as a girl name of welsh origin, and the meaning of gwyneth is "i know right". the welsh district name of gwynned, probably gwen's, with the meaning of "i know right". it can also be a derivation of gwynaeth, meaning "happiness, happiness". its use in the english-speaking world, it seems that, due to the popular writer harriet annie hughes (19th century), whose pseudonym was gwyneth vaughan. the actress gwyneth paltrow. also the form of gwendolen.,happy, woman,white
- Fitzfitz, as a young man by the name pronounced convenient. it is the old french origin, and the meaning of fitz is "son of". it is usually used as a surname prefix. it is derived from the norman "felt" or "son". see fitzpatrick, fitzhugh, fitzgerald, and fitzroy.,child,son or descendant, male
- Grantgrant that the guys his name is pronounced grant. it is in english and gaelic, the origin and meaning of the grant is "tall, big". a scottish surname of grand. u.s., president ulysses s. grant painter grant wood, the actor hugh grant.,great, great,great, great, great, great
- Langstonan area with a long stone,the great man of the city,langston as a young man by the name is the old english origin, and the meaning of langston is the big stone". you can also see a "long-city" or the "tall man ' s town". author langston hughes.,tall man ' s town
- HaganYoung (In Gaelic), Little Hugh (In Irish) Strong defender (In Teutonic ), Young (In Gaelic), Little Hugh (In Irish) Strong defender (In Teutonic )
- Huettecottage as a girl's name is of old french and old german origin, and the importance of the cottage is: "the spirit, the mind." female hugh.
- HughieGermanic - Heart; Mind; Spirit; A diminutive of name Hugh, Germanic - Heart, Mind, Spirit, A diminutive of name Hugh
- Maccoymaccoy as a young man, by the name of irish or gaelic origin, and the meaning of maccoy is "son of hugh". the phrase "the real mccoy" came from scotland, and refers to something that is of the highest quality.
- Wystanbattle stone,wystan as a young man by the name is the old english origin, and the meaning of wystan is battle stone. poet wystan hughes auden.
Select the collection list Create +
Create New CollectionCollection Name