- Name :Hristo
- Meaning :Old Greek - Bearing Christ; A variant form of Christopher, Old Greek - Bearing Christ, A variant form of Christopher
- Gender :Boy
Similar Names For Hristo
- Ninaflower, girl, fire, fish box,girl,nina how to a girl's name is pronounced nah-nah, nyne-ah. is of spanish and hebrew origin, and the meaning of nina is "little girl; ur-granddaughter." also diminutive of ann (hebrew) "he (god) is on my side". in slavic, a short form of a name with the suffix-nina, such as antonina. neena is also a hindi name meaning "pretty eyes". nina was the name of one of christopher columbus's three ships. ballerina dame ninette de valois. also in the form of anne.
- CristoSpanish,Italian and Portuguese form of "Christopher"; Follower of Christ; Also means Productive and efficient, Spanish,Italian and Portuguese form of "Christopher", Follower of Christ, Also means Productive and efficient
- Dennisdennis how a young man name is pronounced iss. it is of english and greek origin, and the importance of dennis is "follower of dionysius". also the variant of dionysius. mythology: dionysius is the greek god of wine, is responsible for the growth of the vine in the spring, and the author of the wine-growing; so that it corresponds to the roman god bacchus. biblical: a judge of athens, was converted to christianity by the apostle paul. basketball player dennis rodman; actor dennis quaid, dennis christopher, dennis hopper, dennis franz, denis leary, dennis haysbert; the sailors dennis conner.,followers of dionysus,followers of zeus,zeus of nysa
- CrisFollower of christ; diminutive of Christopher, Christianity, Follower of christ, diminutive of Christopher, Christianity
- Marlowthe marshy area in a swamp,lake, sea,marlow as a boy's name (also as a girl's name marlow), is very sea-loh. it is the old english origin, and the meaning of marlow is "driftwood". the original phrase, which literally means "sea spill". it was the name of a place in the county of buckinghamshire, england, and was used as a surname of designation of the families of that area. marlowe and marley sometimes used for girls. the playwright, english christopher marlowe.
- Christianchristian as a young man by the name (less often girls in the name christian) is very kris-chen. it is of latin origin, and the importance of christian is "follower of christ". from the latin christianus, a girl 's name in the middle ages it was used as a male name, possibly due to the success of john bunyan' s "pilgrim' s progress" (1684), whose hero is called christian. the name of christ is from greek khristos, that is to say, it translates the hebrew term "messiah" means "anointed". in denmark, the name was used by the ten kings since the 15th century. century. a famous institution was the author danish hans christian andersen (1805-1875). actor christian slater; french fashion designer christian dior, christian lacroix, dr. christiaan barnard.,christian man,christian as a girl' name (also more frequent than kids his name christian) is very kris-t'-ynn. it is of latin origin, and the importance of christian is "follower of christ". from the latin christianus. christ is from greek khristos, a translation of the hebrew term "messiah" means "anointed". christian and christiana, is for the woman in the middle ages, but through the 18th century, christina was the most common form..,followers of christ, anointed
- KhristoBulgarian variant of Christian, meaning follower of Christ., Bulgarian variant of Christian, meaning follower of Christ.
- Lambertlambert boys of his name is of scandinavian origin, and the importance of lambert's country is brilliant." name of a belgian saint. the actor christopher lambert.,the land of light, earth and bright
- Kitkit boys' name (also used, in general, less as a girl's name kit), is very kit. it is of greek origin, and the importance of the kit "that leads to christ". the nicknames of christopher before chris has used. christopher columbus called the caribbean island of saint kitts for himself and saint christopher, patron saint of travelers. frontier kit carson. also the form of christian.,the nickname for katherine or christopher
- ChristofferHe who holds the son of God, Christ, in his heart, He who holds the son of God, Christ, in his heart
- CristopherEnglish and Spanish Variant of the name "Christopher"; Bearing,carrying Christ in your heart, English and Spanish Variant of the name "Christopher", Bearing,carrying Christ in your heart
- CristoforRomanian form of Christopher, meaning follower of Christ., Romanian form of Christopher, meaning follower of Christ.
Select the collection list Create +
Create New CollectionCollection Name