- Name :horus
- Meaning :god of light,god of the sun
- Gender :Boy
Similar Names For horus
- VrundaBasil, Goddess Radha, Holy, Many, All, A chorus of singers, Tulsi or sacred Basil, Basil, tulsi. Another name of Goddess Sita.
- Isisisis how to a girl's name is pronounced " eye-siss. it is of egyptian origin. the most powerful of all the goddesses of ancient egypt; the sister of osiris and mother of horus.,the one, from the throne,the throne,the throne of the
- ProkhorOld Greek - Chorus Leader; One Who Leads the Singers, Old Greek - Chorus Leader, One Who Leads the Singers
- Hethorthe house of Horus Greek form of Egyptian word, the house of Horus Greek form of Egyptian word
- NikiforBlugarian form of Nicephorus, meaning bringer of victory., Blugarian form of Nicephorus, meaning bringer of victory.
Select the collection list Create +
Create New CollectionCollection Name