- Name :Horn
- Meaning :One who blows the horn during the battle, One who blows the horn during the battle
- Gender :Boy
- Religion :Christianity
Similar Names For Horn
- Nathanielgift of god,god,god has given you,nathaniel, as a name of children is very na-yel. it is of hebrew origin, and the meaning of nathaniel is "god has given". biblically: one of the 12 apostles, who was also as bartholomew. used by the puritanern. author nathaniel hawthorne; musicians nat "king" cole.
- Wildera wild animal,wild, animal,wild as a young man by the name is of german origin and the importance of wilder, it is hunter. pension of name for someone to fall or kill the wild animals. the playwright thornton wilder, oscar wilde.
- Salempeace,safe and protected,salem, that guys his name is pronounced say-lem. it is of hebrew origin, and the meaning of salem "peace". in relation to shalom and solomon. biblically: the name of the ancient city, which was later identified with jerusalem. in america, the name of many cities and municipalities, including the capital of oregon and the historic coastal town of massachusetts, in the place of the salem witch trials and setting of nathaniel hawthorne ' s tale, "the house of the seven gable". also the form of salim.
- Gingerginger woman,ginger how to a girl's name is pronounced jin-jer. it is of english origin, and the importance of ginger in "dynamism, vitality, ginger". refers to the acute root is used as a condiment. also, the nickname for virginia (lat.), the "virgin". was made famous by the actress ginger rogers.,reddish-orange in color,the trunk (including the horn body)
- Bixthe name bix is a name of children . bix is a cool and sexy nick name, thanks to what the last x. it is, in great measure, in connection with the legendary and influential cornet players (and the inspiration for the novel young man with a horn), bix beiderbecke. he was born in leon bismark beiderbecke and his nickname, derived from his middle name. bix could easily fit in with the cousin of jax, dax, etc
- Jubileejoy, celebration,anniversary as a girl's name is of hebrew origin, and the meaning of jubilee is "ram' s horn'. name of a fifty-year anniversary of the liberation from egypt, which marked in biblical times by the stroke of a ram ' s horn.,ram ' s horn
- Bobbob how a young man name is pronounced bob. it is the old english origin. abbreviation of robert, the subsequent embossing of the stove, date of birth and nob. bobbie and bobby are pet forms, despite the fact that bobbie is more often used for girls. while bobby together for children in the decade of 1950 and 60 years, robert is now more than shorten it to robbie or rob in its place, in the pedestrian area of bob. the comedian bob hope; singer bob dylan; chess master dob fishermen; actor billy bob thornton.,brilliant glory,a diminutive of robert
- IsrafelName of the angel who blows the horn signaling Judgment Day. It means 'the burning one'., Name of the angel who blows the horn signaling Judgment Day. It means 'the burning one'.
- Hesterhester how to a girl's name is pronounced hess-ter. it is of hebrew origin, and the meaning of hester is "the myrtle, the bride; star". variant of esther, of medieval origin. the two names are often used interchangeably, but they are now separated name. literary: hester prynne is very much put to the heroine of nathaniel hawthorne ' s novel "the scarlet letter". the shape of the pole.,the myrtle, the stars, the mystery, ishtar,the stars,the stars, as
- Marilyncombination of mary lynn,marilyn how to a girl's name is pronounced mare-a-lin. it is of english and latin, the origin and meaning of marilyn is "star of the sea". modern blend of mary and the -lyn ending (see lynn). actresses marilyn miller, marilyn monroe, writer marilyn french; the opera fame marilyn horne.,mary+lynn,woman rebel
- RishyasringaSages name, Son of sage Vibhandaka, One born with the horns of a deer in Hindu-Buddhist mythology
Select the collection list Create +
Create New CollectionCollection Name