- Name :Homer
- Meaning :Variants of Homer include: Omer, Omero, Omar and Omaro., Variants of Homer include: Omer, Omero, Omar and Omaro.
- Gender :Boy
- Religion :Christianity
Similar Names For Homer
- Athenaathena as a girl's name is pronounced you near. it is of greek origin, and the importance of athena is "form". mythology: the virgin goddess of wisdom and war, in connection with the roman goddess minerva. homer in "odyssey", refers to them as "gray-eyed athena".,goddess of wisdom and war spicy to praise, the lady of athens, of wisdom,of course
- Ajaxajax boys of his name is of greek origin. greek mythology: the names of the two heroes of the trojan war, narrated by homer, the iliad". ajax telamonius, or ajax the great, was a legendary king of salamis. ajax oileus, or ajax the younger, was a legendary king of lokris.,of the earth,mighty eagle
- Achillesachilles as a name of children, which is pronounced a-kill-eez. it is of greek origin. of achilleus. mythology: the name of the hero of the trojan war, celebrated in homer ' s of the "iliad", famous for its value and beauty male. he was invulnerable, after which he was dipped in the river styx by his mother, the nymph thetis. she stopped, however, the heel, was his weak point: the ending of "achilles' heel". also a holy name.,pain,warrior
- Nestornestor as a boy's name is pronounced nes-to-door. it is of greek origin, and the importance of nestor is "traveler". possibly, "return home". both meanings are proportional to the old, but strong, king of pylos, a character of homer, the iliad, the missing, after the trojan war, ready, so he could return to his home in greece. he was a wise ruler, who always called for counseling.,anyone who arrives at the home,traveller, voyager,traveller
- Proteusproteus as a girl's name is of greek origin, and the importance of proteus is "a primary, first-born son". of protos. mythology: before god, the god of the seas and the god of the rivers, proteus is the first son of poseidon, the greater that your brother triton. homer calls the "old man of the sea".
- Ulyssadetesting,ulyssa, as a girl's name is pronounced yoo-liss-ah. it is of latin origin. female of ulysses, the name of the away-travel-the hero of homer's the odyssey.
- Odysseusangry,ulysses as a young man by the name is of greek origin, and the importance of ulysses "angry man". the derivation of the name is uncertain. can be associated with the greek term "dys" means "hate", or even "leg wound". in the epics of homer, the iliad" and "odyssey, was odysseus known for his eloquence and his talent for the game of tricks. the latin version of the name of ulysses, is better known in the united states due to the fame by president ulysses s. grant.,i hate angry
- Winslowof wina ' s tomb,the tomb of a friend,winslow, as a young man by the name is the old english origin, and the meaning of winslow, with a friend' s hill. the location, the name. painter winslow homer.
- JhomerPeople with this name are sensitive, generous and filled with emotions. Some people are often found with the psychological conflicts because of their sensitive nature., People with this name are sensitive, generous and filled with emotions. Some people are often found with the psychological conflicts because of their sensitive nature.
- Antenorantenor, as young is the name of spanish and greek origin, and the meaning of antenor is "warrior, the antagonist". a trojan horse of homer, the iliad". the name in spanish-speaking countries. south american silver bankers antenor patiño.
- Chryseischryseis, as a girl's name is of latin origin, and the importance of chryseis is "golden daughter". mythology: the name of a beautiful young woman in homer ' s "ilias". you were named after the name of his father chryses of "chrysos" meaning "golden".
- Ulyssesof hatred, anger,hatred,odysseus how a young man name is pronounced you-liss-ebs. is the latin and the greek origin. variant of the greek name odysseus, which may mean angry. mythology: ulysses, who was clever and resourceful hero of homer's the odyssey. american civil war hero ulysses s. grant.,wounded in the thigh,angry
- Shomershomer, as a young man by the name is of hebrew origin, and the importance of shomer is "guardian".
Select the collection list Create +
Create New CollectionCollection Name