- Name :Homa
- Meaning :Born out of sacred fire, A mythical Bird, Pheonix
- Gender :Girl
- Numerology :1
- Syllables :2
- Religion :Hindu
- Rashi :Karka (DD, H)
- Nakshatra :Pushyami (Hu, He, Ho, Da)
Similar Names For Homa
- AnjaliHomage, Offring with both hands, One who joins both hands together in prayer, Respectful, Offering with devotion to God, A mode of worship by joining hands
- Tavishtavish as a young man by the name is pronounced tav-issh. is irish and celtic origin. variant of thomas. possibly, "double", or can also be linked with the end of the "teeve", an irish word that means "hill". see also tavin, tavium, and tavon. the singer and rock band leader tav falco.,twin
- Isaiahgod provides,god is salvation,isaiah as a girl's name is pronounced eye-zy-ah. it is of hebrew origin, and the meaning of isaiah "god is salvation". biblically: one of the great prophets and authors of the book of isaiah. jesse is a latin form. basketball player isiah thomas.,the redemption of the lord
- Calvinnaked, hairless,calvin as a young man by the name pronounced kal-vin. it is of french origin, and the importance of calvin is "little early". diminutive of "birth", the french "chauve". a roman city, and of the family, the clan name as a surname. to transfer a name as homage to 16th-century french religious reformer john calvin, whose thought profoundly affects the presbyterians, methodists, and the huguenots branches of protestantism. family in the modern age, through bill watterson country ' s cartoon feature of "calvin and hobbes". u.s. president calvin coolidge; composer calvin hamptom; italian composer italo calvino.,little soon, a, the desertion of
- Tammypalma,tammy how to a girl's name is pronounced tam-mee. it is the english and the aramaic, the origin and meaning of tammy is "twin". abbreviation of thomasina and tamara. the actress tammy grimes; singer tammy wynette; evangelist tammy faye bakker.
- Elaineluminous, radiant light,elaine how to a girl's name is pronounced ee-layne. it is of greek origin, and the importance of elaine is "sun ray". form french of helena. in the king arthur myths, elaine is a character who fell in love with lancelot. the name first appeared in the 15th century "morte d'arthur" by thomas malory, while tennyson ' s poetry "affairs of the king", promoted 19th-century revival of the name. because many of the names in the legend of king arthur are of celtic origin, elaine may actually be derived from the welsh word elain meaning "young deer". the comedian elayne boosler; director, elaine may. also the shape of eleanor.,light,ray, ray of sunshine; perhaps â€œfawnâ€x9d,the torch of the light
- Tavisform of thomas,tavis as a young man by the name is of celtic origin, and the importance of tavis is the "son of david". also the shape of tavish.,twin
- Kristena christian,christian,christian, ointments, the recognition of the messiah,kristen how to a girl's name is pronounced kriss-ten. it is of latin origin, and the importance of kristen is "follower of christ". variant of christine; the combined form of kirsten and kristina. see also christians and kirsten. the actresses, kristin scott thomas, kristin davis. also the shape of christina.
- Virginiawoman virgin,virgin, virgin,virgin, pure,virginia how to a girl's name is pronounced vir-jin-yah. it is of latin origin, and the importance of virginia, is virgin. the name was originally spelled verginia, and was the feminine form of an ancient roman name of clan verginius. with time, its spelling changed due to its association with the latin term virgin, which means virgin. this meaning for the name since then. popular in america since the mid-19th century, century; the first child born in america, virginia dare, in the year 1597. the state of virginia was named as homage to the virgin queen elizabeth i. writer virginia woolf; tennis player virginia wade.
- Rainerthe army of advise,rainer, as a young man by the name is pronounced ray-ner. it is of old german origin, and the importance of rainer is "deciding warrior". variant of raynor. more themes of last name is sometimes used as a given name. mount rainier is an important milestone, the name of an officer of the british navy, but in india, the name was tacoma or tahoma, which means "snow peak". the modern use of rainier (ray-neer) can be affected by the prince rainier of monaco. the poet rainer maria rilke. also the way of ragnar.,wise army
Select the collection list Create +
Create New CollectionCollection Name