- Name :hermes
- Meaning :the piles of stones,that hermes, as a young man by the name is pronounced her-mees. it is of greek origin, and the importance of hermes is "the messenger". mythology: hermes was the messenger of the gods in the pantheon was the god of eloquence. he was called mercury by the romans. the choreographer hermes pan.,the interpreters,the messenger of god
- Gender :Boy
Similar Names For hermes
- Hermionegood messenger,hermione as a girl's name is pronounced her-my-oh-nee. it is of greek origin, and the importance of hermione is "messenger". mythology: the name of the daughter of helen of troy, and menelaus. feminine derivative of hermes (see hermia). literary shakespeare uses the name of the female patient, "a winter ' s tale". the actress hermione gingold.,messenger, earthly,of the pillar of the queen,the interpreter
- Mercurythe god of commerce,mercury, as a young man by the name is of latin origin, and the importance of the mercury is the "trade". in modern usage, the name is sometimes a nickname of agile runners. mythology: the messenger of the gods, corresponds to the greek hermes. its ancient root is also developed in terms such as "merchant", "market" and "mercenary", shows the influence of the wing-footed roman god of science and trade. in the sixth century, a priest named mercury changed his name to john, after he was elected to the papacy, since he felt that it was inappropriate for a pope, that the name of a pagan god. football player mercury morris.
- HerminiaLady of the earth, Dedicated, Messenger, Army man, Heap of stones, Cairn, A variant form of name Hermine, of Hermes
- Caduceuscaduceus as a girl's name is of greek origin. greek mythology: the double axe was the badge of hermes (called mercury to the romans), a winged rod with two snakes twining to the height. because hermes was the patron of doctors, it is the symbol of medicine.
Select the collection list Create +
Create New CollectionCollection Name