- Name :Herman
- Meaning :Soldier, Army Personal, Soldier, Army Personal
- Gender :Boy
- Religion :Hindu
Similar Names For Herman
- Isaache laughs,and laughs,isaac as a young man by the name is pronounced " eye-zik. it is of hebrew origin, and the meaning of isaac is "laughter". biblical: the only son of abraham through his wife sarah. the violinist itzhak (su-hahk) perlman; scientish isaac newton; the fisherman izaak walton, the authors isaac bashevis singer, isaac asimov; football player isaac bruce; singer, isaac hanson.,the laugh of the laughter it brings
- Harmana famous man in the army,harman boys of his name, pronounced har-man. it is of french and german ancient origin, and the meaning of harman is a "soldier". variant of herman. the actor mark harmon.
- Tecumsehfrom one place to another,shooting star,tecumseh, as a name of children of the algonquian wakashian origin, and the meaning of tecumseh is "goes through one place to another". the name refers to a shooting star. it was led by a prominent chief shawnee (18th-19th century), who tried to unite the different tribes of the negotiations with the american government. he argued that all land belonged to all the tribes, and that none of this could be sold, without the consent of all. his name appeared again, as the media of the name of the european union, of the army, general william tecumseh sherman.
- Arminaarmina, a girl name is german origin and meaning of armina is "the soldier". italian, feminine form of armand or herman.,army man,of noble
- Fisherfisher as a young man by the name is the old english origin, and the meaning of fisher is "the fisherman". name professional. the actor fisher stevens.,the fishermen to fish
- Ahabahab as a boy's name is of hebrew origin, and the importance of ahab, that is to say, "father, brother". nice way of a uncle. literary: the mad-as a sea captain in the novel of herman melville's "moby dick".,father, brother,uncle
- Ishmaelgod has heard the words of god hey,god will listen,ishmael as a boy's name is pronounced ebs-mah-el. it is of hebrew origin, and the meaning of ishmael, "god hears". biblical: the son of abraham, that sarah ' s egyptian slave hagar. among his descendants were bedouin tribes and muhammad (seventh century), the founder of islam. literary: because ishmael, who was expelled, wandering in the desert, the name is often used to represent symbolically, as in the novel of herman melville's "moby dick".
- Armandearmande as a girl's name (also as a young man by the name of armande) is very ar-mahn-dee. it is of old german origin, and the importance of armande is "the soldier". french, feminine form of armand or herman. armanda, italian, and spanish form.,army man
- Herminean army man,army woman,hermione as a girl's name is german origin, and the meaning of hermione is "an army man". feminine of herman. the name may also be a derivation of an ermine or irmine, erm or irm importance of "the great." it can also be related to herminia, female roman family name herminius. use as a name in french, in connection with an ermine-skin (ermine comes from the latin arminius mus "armenian mouse"). also the shape of the erma. also the shape of hermione.
Select the collection list Create +
Create New CollectionCollection Name