- Name :Hama
- Meaning :Verily; Truly; Shower; Rain, Verily, Truly, Shower, Rain
- Gender :Boy
- Religion :Hindu
Similar Names For Hama
- HishamCompanion of prophet Muhammad, Generous, Arabic name meaning "generous" from the Arabic word "hashama" meaning "to crush."
- BhamandalBhamandal is the name of Seeta's brother mentioned only in Jain Ramayan., Bhamandal is the name of Seeta's brother mentioned only in Jain Ramayan.
- AshwathamaImmortal; Eternal; Lives for Forever; Never Ending, Immortal, Eternal, Lives for Forever, Never Ending
- MahamayaGoddess Durga, The great illusion or affection, She is Said to have forcibly drawn away the minds of sages etc. leading them into confusion, The supreme creator of illusion, Worldly illusion, Which makes the material world appear really existent, Epithet of Durga, Name of the consort of shuddhodan, One of the names of the Goddess Durga
- Drona(Teacher of the Pandavas and Kauravas. Son of Bharadvaja, married to Kripi and had a son, Aswatthama.)
- ShamaraSoft pleasant light, A narrator of Hadith, Protected by God, Guardian, Encounter, Conflict, Fruit, Result, Ready for battle
- SiddhamaGoddess Durga, Siddha - name of one of the eight yoginis, Name of a medicinal plant Riddhi, Ma - mother, A name of Goddess Durga
Select the collection list Create +
Create New CollectionCollection Name