- Name :hale
- Meaning :hale, that guys his name is pronounced hayle. it is the old english origin, and the meaning of hale is "the corner". just a last name of someone, living in a corner (old english halh). it could also mean "healthy heroes". nathan hale was a revolutionary, a war hero, famous for his statement: "i regret only the loss of the life of my country.",valley
- Gender :Boy
Similar Names For hale
- Nathansince god gives,gave,he has given to nathan as a young man by the name is pronounced: not as. it is of hebrew origin, and the meaning of nathan is "god has given". biblical: nathan was god's prophet during the reign of david and solomon. american revolutionary hero nathan hale; the critics george jean nathan; actor, nathan lane. also the shape of nathaniel.
- Nataliebirthday of christ,the birthday of the lord,the day of christmas,natalie, a girl's name is pronounced nat-a-lee. it is of latin origin, and the importance of natalie is "birthday". refers to the birth of christ, or christmas. form french of natalya. he was a fourth century saint natalia. the "h" is silent in french in the way, nathalie; some american variants (as nathalee) are spelled out phonetically, to keep the "h" sound. actresses natalie wood, natalie portman; singer natalie cole.
- Helgadivine woman,helga as a girl's name is pronounced hel-gah. it is of scandinavian and nordic origin, and the importance of helga is "rich, successful, holy". of heilagr (which can also mean "holy"), which derives from the germanic heill "hale, happy." see also olga. also the form of elga.,holy,rich, and successful,and the holy one, blessed, holy
- AachalendraThe word aachalendra means Himalayas, it signifies the person to be strong, Unchallengeable, The word aachalendra means Himalayas, it signifies the person to be strong, Unchallengeable
Select the collection list Create +
Create New CollectionCollection Name