- Name :haji
- Meaning :born during the pilgrimage to mecca
- Gender :Boy
Similar Names For haji
- ThubaytahShe was among the early muhajirs to Madina and a distinguished woman companion (Daughter of yaar bin Zayd al-ansariyah), Name of the daughter of Yaar bin Zayd al-Ansariyah
- ZalfaThis was the name of a distinguished woman of her times, She was Hajib known as umm al-hajib Abdul Malik
- HajiraJoy, Love, Beauty, Intelligent, Wise (Wife of prophet Ibrahim), The wife of Prophet Ibrahim. Name of Prophet Ismaeel's mother.
- MohajitAttractive, One who can win hearts with his Attraction, Appealing, Lovable, Likeable, Pleasing, Charming, Desirable
- KhajitLord Buddha, A kind of Buddha, Conquering heaven, The meaning of the name is The One Who Conquered the Heavens
- KhajithA variant of Khajit which means Conquering heaven; One of names of Lord Buddha, A variant of Khajit which means Conquering heaven, One of names of Lord Buddha
- HajijPilgrim; one who has completed the Hajj to Mecca, Pilgrim, one who has completed the Hajj to Mecca
- YudhajitVictor in war, A hero, Soldier, Of a king of the kekayas and maternal uncle of Bharata, Victorious in war.
- LohajitA Diamond; Conqueror of all worldly matters; One who has won over materialistic world, A Diamond, Conqueror of all worldly matters, One who has won over materialistic world
Select the collection list Create +
Create New CollectionCollection Name