- Name :Gie
- Meaning :Gie is a male name of Australian origin. Rarely used as a first name, but a common surname., Gie is a male name of Australian origin. Rarely used as a first name, but a common surname.
- Gender :Boy
- Religion :Christianity
Similar Names For Gie
- Maggiemaggie how to a girl's name is pronounced mag-ee. it is of english and greek origin, and the importance of maggie is "pearl". abbreviation of margaret. as a name in late-19th century. popular for the recovery of interest in "old-fashioned" name. dance impresario maguy marin; actresses maggie smith, maggie gyllenhaal. also the shape of the magnolia.,pearl
- AabidWorshipper of God, The word aabid means powerful, complete, worshipper of allah, it also signifies the one who is good intellectually and requires several outlet of energies
- Gabothe name gabo is a name of children . a nickname that sound like last names associated with the sculptors and architects naum gabo. if the model/actress milla jovovich gifts of his daughter the name of gabo, explained that it was a combination of their parents, of a name of galina and bogie.
- Magrittethe name of magritte is a girl name of french origin. fascinating twist to margaret, or maggie, for fans of the french surrealist rené magritte.
Select the collection list Create +
Create New CollectionCollection Name