- Name :gerard
- Meaning :brave spearman,gerard how to a girl's name is pronounced je-rard. it is of old german origin, and the importance of gerard is the spear brave". of gâr, gêr "spear" and hard "brave, hardy, strong." in close collaboration with gerald. the name of many saints of the last days, that under the name medieval revival, in the 19th century. the french actor gérard depardieu; the poet gerard manley hopkins; painter gerardo judge.,spear, strength,strong as a spear
- Gender :Boy
Similar Names For gerard
- Jerrodthe form of gerard,jerrod how a young man name is pronounced years of ed. it is of english origin. variant of garrett. also in the form of jordan.
- Garrisongarrison as a girl's name is pronounced gare-a-child. it is the middle of english origin, and the importance of the garrison is "the protection of the spear-strength". originally a local name from garriston in north yorkshire, england. also, it can be inferred that for the child, a parent called garret. it is good sometimes for the children of parents with the name gary or garry. comedian, writer and radio personality, garrison keillor; football player garrison hearst.,son of garret,son of gary,son of gerard
- GarrettDerived from Gerald (rule of the spear) or Gerard (brave and strong as spear), Derived from Gerald (rule of the spear) or Gerard (brave and strong as spear)
- GerhardGerman, Swedish and Dutch form of Gerard (spear, brave, hardy), German, Swedish and Dutch form of Gerard (spear, brave, hardy)
- Manleymanley as young is the name of ancient english origin and the meaning of manley is "shared country, that the man of the prairie". the location, the name. the poet gerard nabley hopkins.,compensation of the community of the wood
- Jurrethe name jurre is a boy's name of dutch origin. gerard, gerry and jerry can be so far away, you can never go back to the or. s., but jerry equivalent jurre is a top 100 for names in the netherlands.
- Mercatormercator as a girl's name is of latin origin, and the importance of mercator is "dealer". latinate name of gerardus kremer, 16.-in the century cartographer whose projection for a world map, the was of utility for the sailors.
Select the collection list Create +
Create New CollectionCollection Name