- Name :George
- Meaning :A derivative of Greek word Georgos meaning Farmer; A Tiller of the Soil; Earth Worker, A derivative of Greek word Georgos meaning Farmer, A Tiller of the Soil, Earth Worker
- Gender :Boy
Similar Names For George
- Nathansince god gives,gave,he has given to nathan as a young man by the name is pronounced: not as. it is of hebrew origin, and the meaning of nathan is "god has given". biblical: nathan was god's prophet during the reign of david and solomon. american revolutionary hero nathan hale; the critics george jean nathan; actor, nathan lane. also the shape of nathaniel.
- Anakinanakin as a young man by the name is of american origin and of the importance of anakin is the "great giant". invented the name of george lucas, the fictional character darth vader in the saga of the star wars films. the name may be related to the biblical name of anakim, or the surname annakin.,soldier,warrior
- Lucaslucania,luke as a girl's name is pronounced loo-kas. transfer name and a variant of luke. popular in germany. director george lucas; actors lukas haas.,the man from lucania
- Camelliathe camellia as a girl's name is pronounced ka-meel-yah. it is of latin origin, and the importance of camelia is "helper to the priest". the importance of this ancient roman city, last name, probably their origin in pre-roman italy, it is not safe. the camellia flower is in honor of the botanist and missionary george joseph camel, and is often associated with the name camille, although of roots different. alexandre dumas' famous 19ten century play "la dame aux camélias" in the united states is known as "camille." see also kamelia. also the shape of the stretcher.,plant, flower,flower camel
- Demetriusdemetrius as a name of children is very is-mee-tree-us. it is of greek origin, and the importance of demetrius is "follower of demeter". mythology: demeter is the greek goddess of the harvest and the harvest. his resignation, for part of the year her daughter persephone must spend with the god of the underworld, which is the reason for the winter. san demetrio (fourth century), together with saint george, the patron saint of the crusaders. composer dimitri shostakovich.,pendant of demeter,followers of demeter
- JeorgOld Greek - Farmer; Earthworker; A variant transcription of George, Old Greek - Farmer, Earthworker, A variant transcription of George
- GeorgetteThe person who works with soil, seeds and plants., The person who works with soil, seeds and plants.
- Georgiathe farmer, the land, the workers,in agriculture, women,georgia how to a girl's name is pronounced jor-jah. it is of greek origin, and the importance of georgia is "farmer". latinate feminine form of george. name of the fifth-century french saint. painter georgia o ' keefe.
- Augustaaugusta how to a girl's name is pronounced aw-cis-tah. it is of latin origin, and the importance of augusta is "great, magnificent". female august or augustus. after england, imported, german mother of george iii, literary: p. g. wodehouse is foppish hero bertie wooster had a terrible aunt augusta, can give you the name of a little intimidating connotation. popular in the uk at the end of the 19th century. century.,sublime,great, magnificent
- Georginafarmer,farming, female,female form of george,georgina as a girl's name is pronounced jor-jee-nee. it is of greek origin, and the importance of georgette is "farmer". diminutive of georgia; feminine, georg. it is also a simple way of georgian. probably influenced by king george i-iv, who reigned from 1714 to 1830, and its origin in scotland in the 18th century, when george became popular with the anti-jacobites.
- JureCroatian version of George, meaning farmer or earth worker., Croatian version of George, meaning farmer or earth worker.
Select the collection list Create +
Create New CollectionCollection Name