- Name :georg
- Meaning :agriculture man
- Gender :Boy
Similar Names For georg
- Nathansince god gives,gave,he has given to nathan as a young man by the name is pronounced: not as. it is of hebrew origin, and the meaning of nathan is "god has given". biblical: nathan was god's prophet during the reign of david and solomon. american revolutionary hero nathan hale; the critics george jean nathan; actor, nathan lane. also the shape of nathaniel.
- Yuribauer,lily,lily flower,yuri, as a young man by the name is pronounced yer-ee. is of russian and greek origin, and the importance of yuri is peasant. variant of georg. also the shape of the juri. also the form of uriah.
- Lucaslucania,luke as a girl's name is pronounced loo-kas. transfer name and a variant of luke. popular in germany. director george lucas; actors lukas haas.,the man from lucania
- GeorgeA derivative of Greek word Georgos meaning Farmer; A Tiller of the Soil; Earth Worker, A derivative of Greek word Georgos meaning Farmer, A Tiller of the Soil, Earth Worker
- Camelliathe camellia as a girl's name is pronounced ka-meel-yah. it is of latin origin, and the importance of camelia is "helper to the priest". the importance of this ancient roman city, last name, probably their origin in pre-roman italy, it is not safe. the camellia flower is in honor of the botanist and missionary george joseph camel, and is often associated with the name camille, although of roots different. alexandre dumas' famous 19ten century play "la dame aux camélias" in the united states is known as "camille." see also kamelia. also the shape of the stretcher.,plant, flower,flower camel
- Anakinanakin as a young man by the name is of american origin and of the importance of anakin is the "great giant". invented the name of george lucas, the fictional character darth vader in the saga of the star wars films. the name may be related to the biblical name of anakim, or the surname annakin.,soldier,warrior
- Demetriusdemetrius as a name of children is very is-mee-tree-us. it is of greek origin, and the importance of demetrius is "follower of demeter". mythology: demeter is the greek goddess of the harvest and the harvest. his resignation, for part of the year her daughter persephone must spend with the god of the underworld, which is the reason for the winter. san demetrio (fourth century), together with saint george, the patron saint of the crusaders. composer dimitri shostakovich.,pendant of demeter,followers of demeter
- JorgeA derivative of Greek word Georgos meaning Farmer; A Tiller of the Soil; Earth Worker, A derivative of Greek word Georgos meaning Farmer, A Tiller of the Soil, Earth Worker
- Augustaaugusta how to a girl's name is pronounced aw-cis-tah. it is of latin origin, and the importance of augusta is "great, magnificent". female august or augustus. after england, imported, german mother of george iii, literary: p. g. wodehouse is foppish hero bertie wooster had a terrible aunt augusta, can give you the name of a little intimidating connotation. popular in the uk at the end of the 19th century. century.,sublime,great, magnificent
- Georgiathe farmer, the land, the workers,in agriculture, women,georgia how to a girl's name is pronounced jor-jah. it is of greek origin, and the importance of georgia is "farmer". latinate feminine form of george. name of the fifth-century french saint. painter georgia o ' keefe.
- Georginafarmer,farming, female,female form of george,georgina as a girl's name is pronounced jor-jee-nee. it is of greek origin, and the importance of georgette is "farmer". diminutive of georgia; feminine, georg. it is also a simple way of georgian. probably influenced by king george i-iv, who reigned from 1714 to 1830, and its origin in scotland in the 18th century, when george became popular with the anti-jacobites.
- Rhaegarthe name of rhaegar is a name of children . rhaegar targaryen is one of the most glamorous, noble characters from george r. r. martin a song of ice and fire series... even though he was already dead, and more than a decade, as the books begin. the reader first to know, that robert and ned, the two enemies that draw a distorted picture of this striking man. among its many notable features? he is the uncle of daenarys targaryen, his essosi title khaleesi became the largest breakout name in the entire game of thrones world.
- GeorgiosThe person who prefers to work with soil and plants., The person who prefers to work with soil and plants.
- Maconmacon as a young man by the name (as the names of girl macon). place-name: a town of france, in the burgundy wine-growing region. also a city in georgia.,macon as a girl's name (also as a young man by the name of macon). name: a city in france, and later, a city in georgia.,mason
Select the collection list Create +
Create New CollectionCollection Name