- Name :Gaspar
- Meaning :Spanish and Portuguese accent of Jasper (Rich man), Spanish and Portuguese accent of Jasper (Rich man)
- Gender :Boy
- Religion :Christianity
Similar Names For Gaspar
- Jasperthe bearer of the treasure,jasper as a girl's name is pronounced jas-per. it is of greek origin. variant of melchior, or gaspar. it is possible (in persian) "the treasure keeper". jasper is a semiprecious stone, which is harder than the glass, and red or reddish-brown. biblically: the jasper is mentioned in the book of revelation, in fact, may be a diamond. painter jasper johns. also the manner of gaspard.,the king,the treasure of the carrier or stained stone,treasurer
- GasparoOne who is possessing abundant supply of money., One who is possessing abundant supply of money.
- GaspareItalian pronunciation of Jasper (Wealthy person), Italian pronunciation of Jasper (Wealthy person)
- CaspariVariant spelling of Italian Gaspari. It means treasure bearer., Variant spelling of Italian Gaspari. It means treasure bearer.
Select the collection list Create +
Create New CollectionCollection Name