- Name :gary
- Meaning :a spear,gary how to a girl's name is pronounced gare-ee. it is the old english origin, and the meaning of gary is "spear". transferred use of the surname, which probably dates from a norman, name origin germanic, a shortened form of a name starting with nothing. american industrial-elbert h. gary gave his name to the steel-city of gary, indiana, in the year 1906. the "a" in the name of the city manifests itself as the air, so that the common respelling garry. the name was made famous during the 1930s by the actor gary cooper. now, it is also as a pet form of gareth, and garfield. cartoonist garry trudeau, gary larson; actor gary sinise, gary oldman. also the shape of the attic. also the form of gerald.,spear,spear rule of spearman
- Gender :Boy
Similar Names For gary
- NeeraAmrit or nectar or pure water, Part of God, Water, Juice, Liquor, Unpolluted water or clean water or sugary.
- GarenFrench - Guardian; Guards; Son of Gary; A Spearman; A variant of Garron, French - Guardian, Guards, Son of Gary, A Spearman, A variant of Garron
- Garrisongarrison as a girl's name is pronounced gare-a-child. it is the middle of english origin, and the importance of the garrison is "the protection of the spear-strength". originally a local name from garriston in north yorkshire, england. also, it can be inferred that for the child, a parent called garret. it is good sometimes for the children of parents with the name gary or garry. comedian, writer and radio personality, garrison keillor; football player garrison hearst.,son of garret,son of gary,son of gerard
- Peytonfight-man 's estate,pacca' s of the city,of the city of paega,peyton as a young man by the name (more often than the names of girl peyton), is pronounced, numbers ten. it is the old english origin, and the meaning of peyton is "fighter' s estate". the location, the name. possibly related to patrick or patton. football player, walter payton, peyton manning, basketball player gary %3.,rustic peasant
- Daariothe name of daario is a name of children . double-a is often a hard sell to baby names in a context of english-speaking, and many that you can find, dario, and public intellectual, dario fo, quite exotic, with only one. but die-hard game of thrones fans attracted to this version as it is the first name of the charming little bugger daario naharis, a mercenary, the first of rent, then the bed, of daenerys targaryen during the conquest of the drool's bay.
- Rhaegarthe name of rhaegar is a name of children . rhaegar targaryen is one of the most glamorous, noble characters from george r. r. martin a song of ice and fire series... even though he was already dead, and more than a decade, as the books begin. the reader first to know, that robert and ned, the two enemies that draw a distorted picture of this striking man. among its many notable features? he is the uncle of daenarys targaryen, his essosi title khaleesi became the largest breakout name in the entire game of thrones world.
Select the collection list Create +
Create New CollectionCollection Name