- Name :Gaius
- Meaning :The one who is celebrated., The one who is celebrated.
- Gender :Boy
- Religion :Christianity
Similar Names For Gaius
- Caiusbe happy,gaius as a young man by the name is pronounced buttons. it is of latin origin, and the importance of this key is "happy". common roman form of the key. this was the name of the famous roman emperor caligula called, a nickname that means "little boots". this was referring to the miniature soldiers of shoes you wore, when he was young. to 16th-century english physician equipped with a college, in the university of cambridge, called "gonville and caius".,happy, happy,man of the earth,rejoice
- Jaceyfrom the initials of j. c.,jacey as a girl's name is used less often than kids his name jacey), is very jay-if. it is of american origin. alternative phonetics on the basis of the initials jc or an abbreviation for any name that starts with j. possibly from the latin name gaius, meaning "happy". also the form of jacinda.,clear
- Keyeskeyes as a name of children altenglischen of origin. it is likely that an occupational disease, the name to do with the possession of the keys. it is also possible that kay's "happy". francis scott key, author of "the star-spangled banner." also the form of caius. also the shape of the of gaius.
- Coriolanthe name of coriolanus is a name of children . coriolanus is a name that, sometimes, in the modern france, which is derived from the ancient roman coriolanus, taken from a now-disappeared city. gaius marcius coriolanus was a roman general, whose life is the basis for the same piece of shakespeare's coriolanus.
Select the collection list Create +
Create New CollectionCollection Name