- Name :Gah
- Meaning :Name for a sword and pond, Name for a sword and pond
- Gender :Boy
- Religion :Christianity
Similar Names For Gah
- Gahangahan as a boy name. it is possible that a variant of scottish of john (hebrew) "god is merciful". the cartoonists gahan wilson.,the lord is merciful
- Gavinagavina as a girl's name is pronounced gah-vee near. it is of latin origin, and the importance of the gavina is "gabio". variant of the gabinus, a holy name. can also be used as a feminine form of gavin.
- Helgadivine woman,helga as a girl's name is pronounced hel-gah. it is of scandinavian and nordic origin, and the importance of helga is "rich, successful, holy". of heilagr (which can also mean "holy"), which derives from the germanic heill "hale, happy." see also olga. also the form of elga.,holy,rich, and successful,and the holy one, blessed, holy
- GaherisSons of Lot, who was an old testament man in the bible., Sons of Lot, who was an old testament man in the bible.
Select the collection list Create +
Create New CollectionCollection Name