- Name :Frank
- Meaning :Originally the name common to German tribes, it soon became synonymous with 'a free person, Originally the name common to German tribes, it soon became synonymous with 'a free person
- Gender :Boy
- Religion :Christianity
Similar Names For Frank
- Jimmylindependent, quick in decisions, frank, straightforward and simply do not tolerate hypocrisy. They keep themselves constantly busy and feel powerful in helping others., independent, quick in decisions, frank, straightforward and simply do not tolerate hypocrisy. They keep themselves constantly busy and feel powerful in helping others.
- Arethaaretha how to a girl's name is pronounced a-ree-thah. it is of greek origin, and the importance of aretha is "excellence; righteous". aretha franklin, the "goddess of soul".,excellence,morality, virtue,virtue, or perfection in any kind, and of a virtuous
- FranklinObtained from Anglo-Franco word 'Fraunclein', the name means a 'free land-master', Obtained from Anglo-Franco word 'Fraunclein', the name means a 'free land-master'
- Frankiefrankie 'like a girl' name (also used, in general, less than kids his name frankie). pet form of frances, francesca or francine. it is famous for being the name of the heroine of "the ballad of frankie and johnny.",free man,free or true,the women of france
- Roosevelta field full of roses,the rose of the area,roosevelt as a name of children of danish origin, and the meaning of roosevelt ", rosenfeld". the location, the name. the name was known by two 20th-century-president theodore and franklin delano roosevelt were cousins.,rose area
- Norrisfrom the north,from the north,norris how to a girl's name is pronounced even iss. it is the old french origin, and the meaning of norris is "aurora borealis". the word "norreis". it can also be a derivative of the french word for "nurse." the modern use dates back to the 19ten century. the writer frank norris.,aurora borealis
- FrancoObtained from German word 'Frank' it refers to a man of French origin, Obtained from German word 'Frank' it refers to a man of French origin
- Zixithe name of zixi is a girl name . the name of the imaginary queen of the ix created by l. frank baum for his oz books.
- Clotildaclotilda as a girl's name is pronounced loo-til-da. it is of old german origin, and the importance of clotilda is the famous "battle". of the old french name of germanic hlothilda. saint clothilde was the wife of king frank king clovis i in the sixth century, and was probably in the battle to your side. one of paris ' trendy churches may designate, for their.,famous in battle,the sounds of battle
- FrankyA name referring to he who is 'free and of French origin', A name referring to he who is 'free and of French origin'
- FranklynnVariant of the word 'Franklyn' , it refers to a person who is free, Variant of the word 'Franklyn' , it refers to a person who is free
Select the collection list Create +
Create New CollectionCollection Name