- Name :fox
- Meaning :fox as a name of children altenglischen origin and the importance of fox is "fox". probably refers to a fox-catcher or a fox in the cave or in a good person, or for someone with red hair. in ireland, as in the english translation of the gaelic nickname "sionnach" in the sense of "the fox". as a jew it is like a anglisierte form of jewish nickname of "fiksl" in the sense of "the fox". the journalist fox butterfield; english statesman, charles james fox.,wild beast in the family dog
- Gender :Boy
Similar Names For fox
- Celesteceleste as a girl's name is pronounced in the vision otherwise. it is of latin origin, and the importance of celeste is "heavenly". anglisierte form of céleste (french), from latin harmonies, novel, heavenly, a popular name among early christians. the male form celestin was the name of five popes, the first in ad-422. the name may be related to the heavenly queen, the wife of jean laurent de brunhoff 's children' s book character babar, the elephant. the actress celeste holm; casting agent celestia fox.,heavenly,sublime
- Marionbitter, or from the sea,marion as a young man by the name (more often than the girls name marion), is of english and latin, and the importance of marion, star of the sea". variant of mary. as a baby girl name today. john wayne was originally named marion morrison. the revolutionary war soldier francis "swamp fox" marion.,marion as a girl, the name is used (less often than kids his name marion), is of french and latin, and the importance of marion, star of the sea". variant of mary (latin) "star of the sea". this form has been modified in marian, when it was introduced in the uk in the middle ages, but revived in the 19th century. track of celebrities, marion jones.,rebel
- Russellsmall red,red,red-haired, of the fox of color,russell how a young man name is very russ-the. it is the old french origin, and the meaning of russell is "little red". you may be referred to the skin reddish or reddish hair. the philosopher bertrand russell, author russell baker, the actor russell crowe.
- Reynardcouncil brave,powerful advice,reynard, as a young man by the name is pronounced ray-nard. it is the old german and old french origin, and the meaning of reynard "strong decision; fuchs". the french word for fox, "renard", comes from the medieval european animal stories, in which the cunning fox is known as "reynard" in connection with his wisdom.
- Toddfox,fox or fox-like,todd how to a girl's name is pronounced tahd. it is the middle of english origin, and the importance of todd is "fox". the name probably refers to a fox hunter. there are dialektalen word of a fox in some parts of great britain. death is a scottish nickname for a clever or cunning person. hockey players todd bertuzzi.
- Wolverinethe representative name is a name of children . fox, that is fine. buck, maybe. but wolverine? you gotta get a joke. on the positive side, it is five-year-old master, will superhero name. at the age of fifteen, not so much.
- Foxythe name of foxy is a girl name . your teen, whether of love or hate, for the choice of this name. best: fox.
- Zuzothe name of zuzo is a name of children . made-up name for a spirit, fox characters in the disney channel television sofia the first.
- Vivecaliving, life; place of refuge,viveca, as a girl's name is pronounced viv-a-kah. it is of scandinavian and german ancient origin, and the meaning of viveca is alive; war fortress. variant of living. already since the decade of 1970, due to the swedish actress viveca lindfors. the actress vivica fox.
Select the collection list Create +
Create New CollectionCollection Name