- Name :Forest
- Meaning :It literally translates to woodlands, i.e. areas thickly covered with green trees, It literally translates to woodlands, i.e. areas thickly covered with green trees
- Gender :Boy
- Religion :Christianity
Similar Names For Forest
- VanyaHindu female deity of forests, Van ki Devi, Gods gift, God is gracious, Gracious, a woman who is graceful to God for everything.
- VaanyaHindu female deity of forests, Van ki Devi, Gods gift, God is gracious, Name of the Hindu deity of forests.
- Juniperthe juniper as a girl's name (also more frequently than girls name juniper). the name of the plant: a shrub with fruits of the forest, from which gin (known as "geneva" in dutch) is traditionally distilled.,juniper berry juniper-tree (an evergreen tree),juniper as a girl's name is used less often than kids his name juniper) is of latin origin. the name of the plant, the juniper-tree, or a berry (derived from iunipêrus). in the bible, is used as a translation of hebrew rothem, a desert broom-bush. as a surname, is partially derived from jennifer.,young
- Sylviaof the forest,in the forest,sylvia how to a girl's name is pronounced sil-vee-ah. it is of latin origin, and the importance of sylvia is "the wood of the forest". the latin form silvia was the most popular for centuries, until recently. rhea silvia was an ancient goddess of nature, of the mother, the two founders of rome, romulus and remus. shakespeare used the name silvia for the interest of love, in his play "two gentlemen of verona", it is likely that the intention of the print of a typical italian girl but the name has come to be a name in english.
- Orsonbear, bear cub,orson as a young man by the name is pronounced or sun. it is of latin origin, and the importance of orson is "bear". in old french story, a child named orson raised in the forest by a bear. film director orson welles, actor orson bean.
- Kimberlycyneburg the esplanade of the prairie, in the royal fortress,kimberly, when a boy's name (also used, in general, more like a girl, her name is kimberly), is of old english origin, and the meaning of kimberly is "cyneburg's meadow". place-name: cyneburg was an old english name meaning "royal forest". are masculine use of the name dates back to the boer war, when english soldiers fought in the south african town of kimberley.,kimberly as a girl, the name is used (with less frequency than the guys their name kimberly) is very kim-on-lee. it is the old english origin, and the meaning of kimberly is "cyneburg' s field". place name and surname: cyneburg was an old english name meaning "royal forest". male use of the name dates back to the boer war, when english soldiers fought in the south african town of kimberley. judge kimba wood.,royal
- Ardenarden as a boy's name (also used regularly more than girls name arden), is very ard-is. it is of latin origin, and the importance of arden is "great forest". possibly, "bright, enthusiastic". last name of shakespeare ' s the mother, and also the name of the beautiful magical forest in shakespeare's "what they like the best.,arden as a girl, the name is used (less often than kids his name arden), is very ar-the. it is of latin origin, and the importance of arden is "great forest". literary: the forest of arden in shakespeare's "as you like it," it was magical, beautiful place. the most famous in the modern era, as the surnames of cosmetics queen elizabeth arden and actress eve arden.,from the eagle valley high, the increase of
- Everlybrave as a wild boar,a wild boar meadow,the heber meadow of the wild boars in the forest clear
Select the collection list Create +
Create New CollectionCollection Name