- Name :Ford
- Meaning :A causeway along a river or stream, A causeway along a river or stream
- Gender :Boy
- Religion :Christianity
Similar Names For Ford
- Ashthe ashes that the boys of their name. tree name: the ash tree was common both in england and scandinavia. also the shape of ashby. also the form of asher. also the form of ashford. also the shape of ashley. also in the form of ashton.,of the ash,in the meadow of ash trees
- Bradleybradley as a girl, the name is used (also, more in general, as a young man by the name of bradley) is the old english origin, and the meaning of bradley is "the width of the meadow." the location, the name. surname used as first name.,bradley as a young man by the name (less often girls in the name of bradley) it's very brad-lee. it is the old english origin, and the meaning of bradley is "the width of the meadow." transferred use of the surname and first name. from the century of mid-19th century, most in the united states as in other english-speaking countries. the most famous american with this surname was general omar bradley (20th century). senator bill bradley, the actor bradley whitford.,width of the clear of the large meadow,prado grande
- TirtheshThe name is derived from Tirth and means ford., The name is derived from Tirth and means ford.
- Bradbrad how to a girl's name is pronounced brad. it is the old english origin, and the meaning of brad is "broad, and a lot". also as abbreviation of bradford and bradley. the actor brad pitt, brad renfro.,of the broad meadow,prado grande
- Bensonbenson as a young man by the name means "son of "ben". transferred use of the surname as a first name since the 19th century. also with the place, benson (formerly bensington) in oxfordshire.,the son of ben,the son of pope benedict xvi,the blessed
- Bradforda person who lived near a ford,bradford how a young man by the name is the old english origin, and the meaning of bradford is "wide ford". transferred use of the surname and first name. name of the first governor of the plymouth colony, william bradford (17. century). another william bradford (18th century) was a printer who played an important role in the american revolution.,from the wide ford,the great river that cross
- Cliffcliff as a name of children altenglischen of origin, and the meaning of cliff is "cliff of the slope". diminutive of clifford and clifton. sometimes related to clive. it became popular in the 1950s, the singer cliff richard. the actor cliff robertson.,diminutive of clifford
- Lelandvacant land,near, of abandoned places,leland as a girl's name (also used, in general, unless the names of girl leland) is very lee-country. it is the old english origin, and the meaning of leland is "the one who lives through unseeded country". the location, the name. philantrophist leland stanford.,leland as a girl, the name is used (more often than guys their name leland) is the old english origin, and the meaning of leland is "meadow-country". place, name.,prado, land,meadows
- CliffordA stream found near a slope; A river adjacent to a slope, A stream found near a slope, A river adjacent to a slope
- Taylorcloth cutter,an, the tailor, clothes,cutter, cutting,taylor as a boy's name (also used regularly by most of the names of girl's taylor) it is very tay-ler. it is of middle english old french origin, and the importance of taylor "schneider; to cut". norman french word "account with c". professional first name and the surname in the 19th century. 12. the u.s. president zachary taylor, director taylor hackford; football player lawrence taylor, singer james and livingston taylor.,taylor as a girl' name (also used, in general, less than kids his name to taylor) is very tay-ler. it is of middle english old french origin, and the importance of taylor "schneider; to cut". name professional. it became popular through the signs the name of taylor in the soap opera "the rich and famous", "all my children" and "melrose place".
- Wadein the crossing of the river,to the ford, walking,near a ford,travelers,wade as a boy's name is pronounced wayde. it is of old english and scandinavian origin, and the importance of the calf is able to go; ford. also medieval is specified the name, taken from the scandinavian mythology. confederate general wade hampton.
- Junajohn's name is a maiden name of latin origin. juna, a variant of the new elegant name of the month of june, in the u. s. through the actors bradford anderson, who chose her for his daughter, whose center, the name, meredith, is the name anderson-new hampshire hometown. juna, which belongs to the fresher feeling that the names of girl with j to start. during juna was used to 30 baby girls in the united states in the last year, is a top 50 girl name in germany. juna can also be thought of as a relative of djuna, the same created, the name of the writer djuna barnes.
- Rexfordrexford, as young is the name of ancient english origin and the meaning of rexford is "king' s ford". the location, the name.
- Clintona settlement near the river glyme,clinton w how to a girl's name is pronounced klin-ten. it is the old english origin, and the meaning of clinton is "fenced settlement". last name and first name from glympton in oxfordshire or glinton in northants. an illustrious 18th-century new york governor de witt clinton, who left his name in many new york city-layers. the american president, bill clinton; actor clint eastwood; singer clint black.,mountain village,a settlement on the river glyme,a city on a hill
- Hayleyin the hay compensation, hay, claro,hay, field,hayley as a girl, the name is used (less often than the guys their name hayley), is very hay-law. it is the old english origin, and the meaning of hayley is "hay meadow". surname derived from a toponym, hailey ' in the county of oxfordshire, of hêg lêah. it may also be possible that the norse word haela, with the meaning of "hero". of the well-known actress hayley mills in the 1960s. now, there is some overlap between the variants of this name and flag.,field grass, hay
Select the collection list Create +
Create New CollectionCollection Name