- Name :Flora
- Meaning :Derived from the Latin word Flo,it means a flower; Roman goddess of Spring, Derived from the Latin word Flo,it means a flower, Roman goddess of Spring
- Gender :Boy
- Religion :Christianity
Similar Names For Flora
- JisiniaJisinai is a female name and means Flora, Beautiful Flower or Resembling a flower. It is a variation of the name Yesenia and Jesenia. It is of Arabic and Spanish origin.
- MenaalSpecial flower of heaven, Extraordinary blossom from paradise, superios florat from dreamland.
- Danicadanica how to a girl's name is pronounced dan-i-kah. it is of slavic and latin origin, and the importance of danica "morning star; from denmark". it is a well-known and expensive royal copenhagen china pattern known as "flora danica", or "flowers of denmark". the actress danica mckellar. also the form of dana. also the form of danielle.,lucifer,the star of the day
- Florianflorian how to a girl's name is pronounced flor-ee-an. it is of latin origin, and the importance of florian is "flower". from the latin flos. masculine form of flora, a roman name of a clan. saint florian (fourth century) was a roman officer under diocletian, who was called, the patron saint of poland and austria.,flower
- FloramariaLiterally means flower of Mary, the mother of Jesus, Literally means flower of Mary, the mother of Jesus
- Chlorischloris as a girl's name is of greek origin, and the importance of chloris "green, green-yellow". from "khloros". greek mythology: a small goddess of vegetation, who was also the goddess of spring. the name is, therefore, the greek equivalent of flora. it was designed by the roman poet horace by his love (see lalage), and by the time of augustus, poet of the 17 and 18 century. the actress chloris leachman.,greenish,pale
Select the collection list Create +
Create New CollectionCollection Name