- Name :Filip
- Meaning :A horse lover (Spanish), A horse lover (Spanish)
- Gender :Boy
- Religion :Christianity
Similar Names For Filip
- Philipfriend of the horses,the horse lovers,philip how to a girl's name is pronounced fil-ip. it is of greek origin, and the importance of philip is "horse lovers". biblically: one of the 12 apostles. common since the beginning of the christian era times. great britain, prince philip, prince felipe of spain; painter filippo lippi; the playwright philip barry; talk show host phil donahue, actor philip seymour hoffman; author philip roth; the football players phil simms.
- Filippafilippa, as a girl's name is of greek origin, and the importance of filippa is "lover of horses". variant of philippa.,friend of the horses
- RoxasOne of red hair or complexion. A Filipino surname or a nickname, One of red hair or complexion. A Filipino surname or a nickname
- Xiathe name xia is a girl's name of chinese origin. this name of the first recorded dynasty of ancient china is simple and short enough for a possible asian-american alternative to mia and tia. british, filipino child star xia force has to reinforce the name of the philippines.
Select the collection list Create +
Create New CollectionCollection Name