- Name :ewell
- Meaning :spring
- Gender :Boy
Similar Names For ewell
- RohitRed, The Sun, Jewellery, A rainbow, Blood, Red, The first rays of the Sun, Bright and Brilliant, Charming
- CoralSemi-precious sea growth often Deep pink, Red, A beautiful plant growing in the sea, that is used to make ornaments and jewellery
- Llewellynleader,leader ' s image,llewellyn, as a young man by the name is pronounced loo-ell-in. it is welsh origin, and the meaning of llewellyn's "like a lion". as the welsh name lleu, llewellyn, it is possible that also derives from the name of an old celtic god, which means "bright".
- Jebdear friend,after which,jeb as a boy's name. nickname of the ravages of the confederate general james ewell stuart brown, was a shrewd commander of the cavalry. politicians jeb bush. also the form of jacob.,the nickname of james, or joseph
- ManikantThe blue jewel, Shining brightly, The Blue Jewel, Shining Brightly, One who has a bejewelled throat like a Snake
- ManikaantThe Blue Jewel; Shining Brightly; One who has a bejewelled throat like a Snake, The Blue Jewel, Shining Brightly, One who has a bejewelled throat like a Snake
- GoldyGoldy is a variant of Golda, Derived from the vocabulary word gold which denotes precious jewellery metal
- Llewynthe name of llewyn is a name of children . a contraction of llewellyn, recognizable, as the name of the titular character in the film inside llewyn davis.
Select the collection list Create +
Create New CollectionCollection Name