- Name :evo
- Meaning :evo as a girl's name is of french origin, and the importance of the evo is "yew". variant of yves on ivo. also the shape of evan.
- Gender :Boy
Similar Names For evo
- IraA devoted one, Tender, Woman of magdala, To be present in latent, United, Noble (Celebrity Name: Amir Khan)
- MirayaDevotee of Lord Krishna (Celebrity Name: Priyanka Gandhi), Name of Lord Krishna's devotee, A variant spelling is Meera
- AaryaGoddess Parvati, Goddess Durga, A noble lady, Honoured, Friend, Faithful, Wise, Benevolent, Auspicious, the other name of Goddess parvati, durga
- AffanName of caliph uthmans father, Forgiving person, A pious person, devoted to God, One who forgives
- ShravanName of a Hindu month, Name of a star, A character in Ramayana, A devoted son, Listening or hearing, Monsoon season (Son of blind parents; known as an idol of service to parents), A hindu month
- Nathansince god gives,gave,he has given to nathan as a young man by the name is pronounced: not as. it is of hebrew origin, and the meaning of nathan is "god has given". biblical: nathan was god's prophet during the reign of david and solomon. american revolutionary hero nathan hale; the critics george jean nathan; actor, nathan lane. also the shape of nathaniel.
- KarunyaCompassionate (Goddess Lakshmi), Praiseworthy, Merciful, Kind, Compassion, Benevolent, Generous, One who is very kind hearted
- Ethandurable or long-lasting,ethane, as a name of children is very ee-as. it is of hebrew origin, and the meaning of ethan is "resistance, durable". from eitan. biblical: the ethane, the ezrahite was a man known for his wisdom. american patriot ethan allen was a famous revolutionary war avant-garde. the actor ethan hawke.,firm, durable, strong,strong, firm
Select the collection list Create +
Create New CollectionCollection Name