- Name :evangel
- Meaning :evangel as a girl's name is of greek origin, and the importance of evangel is "good news". male form of evangeline.
- Gender :Boy
Similar Names For evangel
- Eviediminutive of eva evie as a girl's name. pet form of eve, eva, evelyn. also the form of evangeline.,life,see below
- Liabeautiful pink,casual, relaxed,lia as a girl's name is pronounced lee-ah. it is of latin origin. shortened form of a name like amelia, rosalia, and evangelia "bearer of the gospel". as a name in italy. see also read, and leah. author lia matera.,tired
- Markgod of war, macho, male, ross, horse,also how a young man name is very next to him. it is of latin origin, and the importance of the brand is "dedicated to mars". anglisierte version of marcus. biblical: the roman surname of john mark, a missionary companion of peter and paul and writer, one of the four evangelienberichte of jesus. the famous writer mark twain (actually samuel clemens) has its name from the call of mississippi boatman: "mark twain!", this means that the water was two fathoms deep. explorer marco polo; the choreographer mark morris; new york governor mario cuomo; swimmer mark spitz; baseball player mark mcgwire; fashion designer marc jacobs, actor mark harmon, mark wahlberg.,represents mars, warlike,warring
- Tammypalma,tammy how to a girl's name is pronounced tam-mee. it is the english and the aramaic, the origin and meaning of tammy is "twin". abbreviation of thomasina and tamara. the actress tammy grimes; singer tammy wynette; evangelist tammy faye bakker.
- Paulmodest, small,paul how to a girl's name is pronounced pahl. it is of latin origin, and the importance of paul is "small". popular roman and medieval name is often used since the 18th century. century. biblical: the apostle and evangelist. paul ' s letters to early christians form the majority of the books of the new testament. the name is also used by sir paul mccartney and the pope, who directs the vatican, artist, paul cézanne, paul gauguin; actor paul newman, paul bettany; revolutionary war hero paul revere; musicians paul simon; the hockey players pavel bure.,small,small, small
- Wesleyfrom the west-area of west woods,wesley as a young man by the name is pronounced gmt-lee, wes-lee. it is the old english origin, and the meaning of wesley is western meadow. the location, the name; variant of the english surname westley. used in honor of brothers john and charles wesley, in the 18th century, the founder of the methodists, a christian evangelical confession. the actor wesley snipes, wes bentley.,west meadow,western wood-clear or prado
Select the collection list Create +
Create New CollectionCollection Name