- Name :Eugen
- Meaning :well born or noble., well born or noble.
- Gender :Boy
- Religion :Christianity
Similar Names For Eugen
- Owenthat which is born of the desire of noble descent,owen as a girl's name is pronounced ah-in. it is of scottish and greek origin, and the importance of owen is "born of yew; youth". variant of eoghan. also the variant of the latin name, eugene (see eugene). it can also be a derivation of an old celtic name that means "born of that", in reference to a god with a cult in gaul. owen glendower was a 14th-century welsh chief, fought without success, for welsh independence from england. outside the country of wales, that from the 18th of september. century. author owen wister; the actor owen wilson. also the shape of the euan. also the shape of the evan.,of well-born; born of yew; a teenager,the young warrior, well-born
- Eugeniaeugenia how to a girl's name is pronounced yoo-jeen-yah. it is of greek origin, and the importance of eugenia is the "noble aristocrat". female greek eugenios or latin eugene (see eugene). the way french eugénie was made famous by napoleon iii, the beautiful empress. actresses gena rowlands, geena davis.,of well-born,wellborn,wife of well-born
- Electrabernstein,electra, as a girl's name is pronounced ee-lek-trah. it is of greek origin, and the importance of electra is "brilliant". electron, despite the fact that exists since the ancient greece, the games of words, that is based on a "no" and lectron "married". mythology: the daughter of agamemmnon and clymnestra. literary: a central character in three greek tragedies. also the inspiration for the lavinia in eugene o 'neill' s trilogy of plays, "mourning becomes electra".,brilliant, brilliant, brilliant
- JenoOld Greek - Well-born; Noble; A derivative of French name Eugene., Old Greek - Well-born, Noble, A derivative of French name Eugene.
- Eugenea Greek word meaning high born or noble by birth., a Greek word meaning high born or noble by birth.
- Jennajust in the ghost,jenna how to a girl's name is pronounced jen-ah. it is of arabic origin, and the importance of jenna is "heaven". also fantasy exchange of jenny with the-a extension; diminutive of jennifer; variant of jean (hebrew) "god is a grace." the name has been made famous by a character in the television series "dallas". jenna is also for blends and compound names. see also genna. first daughter jenna bush; actress jenna elfman. also the shape of the eugenia. also the shape of the gina.,the fair, ave,white shadow, white wave,women, of white magic
- Yevgenywellborn,yevgeny as a name of children in russia and in the of greek origin, and the importance of yevgeny is noble aristocrats. variant of eugene. musicians yevgeny novel.
- Ginobauer,gino, as a young man by the name is pronounced jee-n is of italian origin. abbreviation of ambrogino (greek) "eternal" or luigino or eugenio, from eugene (greek) "noble aristocrat". a pet form of giacomo.,known fighter
- Orinthe name orin is the name of a hebrew boy, of irish origin. orin is one of a range of similar writings, the names that have a soft and delicate image. the orrin spelling nationally known, the more republican, senator hatch. orin is the name of a character in "eugene o' neill ' s drama sadness electra. oren is a hebrew name that means laurel, while pray is gaelic and it means pale little green man.
- Efigenioefigenio as a girl's name is of greek origin, and the importance of efigenio is "noble aristocrats". variant of eugene.
Select the collection list Create +
Create New CollectionCollection Name