- Name :esias
- Meaning :esias, as young is the name of greek and hebrew, and the importance of esias is "god is salvation". variant of isaiah.
- Gender :Boy
Similar Names For esias
- Solomona man of peace,of the peace,solomon as a young man by the name is pronounced " vi-lah-mun. it is of hebrew origin, and the meaning of salomon is "peace". biblical solomon, son of david and bathsheba, followed his father as king of israel. he wrote the book of proverbs, ecclesiastes and the song of songs. the wisdom of solomon, is, literally, because, if you ask him what gift would god, he asked only for the wisdom it takes to govern. used in the middle ages and the 18th. also in the form of "shalom".
- Raphaelgod has healed,god heals,rafael as a girl's name is pronounced rah-fah-el. it is of hebrew origin, and the meaning of raphael "healing of god". the name of an archangel in the apocryphal book of tobit, can be one which occurs because the water of the pool of bethesda to give it healing powers. famous italian renaissance artists raphael was a contemporary of da vinci and michelangelo. the name became popular in the 16, 17., and the 19th century. painter raphael sanzio; author rafe yglesias.
- SamvelFrom Ecclesiastic Greek Shmuel; name of God, God has heard, more of religious connected to God, heard of God, asked of God, From Ecclesiastic Greek Shmuel, name of God, God has heard, more of religious connected to God, heard of God, asked of God
- Aelfricthe name aelfric is a name of children . correctly written by ælfric, this anglo-saxon name derived from the old english elements name means "eleven" and "power". it was, of some remarkable medieval ecclesiastics, and is believed to be the origin of the english name auberon and aubrey.
Select the collection list Create +
Create New CollectionCollection Name