- Name :Eron
- Meaning :enlightened or mountain of strength or high mountain., enlightened or mountain of strength or high mountain.
- Gender :Boy
- Religion :Christianity
Similar Names For Eron
- Verafaith,vera how to a girl's name is pronounced veer-ah. it is the russian and slavic origin, and the importance of the vera faith. it is also sometimes associated with the latin word verus meaning truth, and can also derive from albania verë means summer. the nickname of geneva and veronica. the name of two of the most popular writers of the late-19th century. the actress vera miles; fashion designer vera wang.,truth, truth
- Veronicabrings the victory, true image,veronica how to a girl's name is pronounced ver-ron-ni-kah. it is greek and latin, and the importance of the veronica victory-bringer. variant of berenice, which has influenced the latin vera icon (true image. saint veronica (17. century) was an italian, of the mystics and the saints. she said that jesus gave a piece of cloth around his face, as he hesitated on his way to the crucifixion. you will receive a wonderful true image of jesus' face in the handkerchief. the name first appeared in britain in the century 17th and is distributed through the catholic families in the 19th century. the actress veronica lake. also the form of berenice.,the victory of the institution
- Sylviaof the forest,in the forest,sylvia how to a girl's name is pronounced sil-vee-ah. it is of latin origin, and the importance of sylvia is "the wood of the forest". the latin form silvia was the most popular for centuries, until recently. rhea silvia was an ancient goddess of nature, of the mother, the two founders of rome, romulus and remus. shakespeare used the name silvia for the interest of love, in his play "two gentlemen of verona", it is likely that the intention of the print of a typical italian girl but the name has come to be a name in english.
- Merleblackbird,merle as a boy's name (also as a girl name merle) is very merl. it is of french origin, and the importance of merle is "blackbird". country and western singer merle haggard has this family name. also the form of merlin.,merle as a girl's name (also known as boy name merle) is a former french, the origin, and the meaning of merle is "blackbird". the name has also been developed as a variant of muriel and meriel. the actress merle oberon.,bright sea
- Oberoneleven of the rulers,generous lead,oberon, as a name of children german origin, and the meaning of oberon is the "real carry." of auberon. literary: the king of the fairies in shakespeare's "a midsummer night 's dream". author auberon waugh. also the form of aubrey.
Select the collection list Create +
Create New CollectionCollection Name