- Name :ermen
- Meaning :universal, all the
- Gender :Boy
Similar Names For ermen
- Gildacovered with gold,gilda how to a girl's name is pronounced jill-dah, gill-dah, geel-dah. it is the old english origin, and the meaning of gilda is "very, total, the victims." an italian short form of the german name, the clan "victims"; it dates back to ermengilda (of herminigild, derived from ermin, or irmin, "total"), a name of anglo-saxon. the name of the heroine of the verdi opera "rigoletto" in 1851. from the 1940s through the movie "gilda" with rita hayworth. in the decade of 1980: actress/comedian gilda radner.,golden,wife of the victim
- Bobbob how a young man name is pronounced bob. it is the old english origin. abbreviation of robert, the subsequent embossing of the stove, date of birth and nob. bobbie and bobby are pet forms, despite the fact that bobbie is more often used for girls. while bobby together for children in the decade of 1950 and 60 years, robert is now more than shorten it to robbie or rob in its place, in the pedestrian area of bob. the comedian bob hope; singer bob dylan; chess master dob fishermen; actor billy bob thornton.,brilliant glory,a diminutive of robert
- Njordnjord as a young man by the name is of scandinavian origin and the importance of the njord is "the north". norse mythology: the god of the sea, the patron of fishermen and sailors.,north
- Fisherfisher as a young man by the name is the old english origin, and the meaning of fisher is "the fisherman". name professional. the actor fisher stevens.,the fishermen to fish
- Vischerfishermen,of a way that guys his name is of german origin and the importance of vischer, is the fisherman. name professional.
- BeneathaBeauty, excitement and wonderment, curious, artistically inclined to make an impact on the world as we know it
- Ermenreda historical figure featuring in England's monarchical pedigree., a historical figure featuring in England's monarchical pedigree.
Select the collection list Create +
Create New CollectionCollection Name