- Name :Erek
- Meaning :a French word which means always mighty., a French word which means always mighty.
- Gender :Boy
- Religion :Christianity
Similar Names For Erek
- Derekderek how a young man name is pronounced car-ik. it is of english and german ancient origin, and the meaning of derek is "people' s rule". of theodoric. many phonetic variations of places of use. basketball player derrick coleman; baseball player derek jeter. also the form of darroch. also the form of dietrich.,the people of power, the rulers,the people, the rulers,the wealthy or powerful rulers of men,the man, the rulers
- Dirkdirk how to a girl's name is pronounced derk. it is danish and old german origin, and the meaning of dirk is "the people are sovereign". variant of derek and dietrich. the name is also that of scotland, is the name of a small sharp knife. see also dedrick. flemish painter dierick bouts. also the form of theodoric.,illustrious ruler powerful ruler,the people, the rulers
- Terrydiminutive of terence or teresa,a powerful ruler of the people,the governor of the people,terry as a boy's name (also used, in general, less as a girl, her name is terry) is very tare-ee. it is of old german origin, and the importance of terry is "people' s rule". of theodoric, which was the direct source of derek and dietrich, but gave rise to terry through norman french name thierri (also the source of the modern french thierry). also the abbreviation of terence and terrell. football terry bradshaw; filmmaker terry gilliam.,terry as a girl' name (also more frequent that guys name terry) is very tare-ee. it is of old german origin, and the importance of terry is "end of summer". diminutive of teresa. such nicknames for teresa most popular were in the middle of the 20th century. even in the modern blended-name. actresses teri hatcher, theresa russell, teri garr.
- Jerrickcombination of jerry and rick,with the scent of city,jerrick, as a young man by the name is pronounced years-ik. it is of american origin. modern version of derek (english, alt-english)", gifted ruler, people ruler", or as a blend of jerold and derrick. the variants shown here may be spelling variants, or forms, of poland, and the netherlands surname. see also jarek.,the people, the rulers
- Derryderry as a boy's name (also as a girl of the name of derry) is very car-ee. he is irish gaelic and the origin, and the meaning of derry is "oak grove". place name and surname. the original name of the irish city of londonderry. also the abbreviation of derek, dermot, etc photographer derry moore. also the way of darius.,derry as a girl's name (also as a young man by the name of derry) is very car-ee. it is of irish origin, and the importance of derry is "oak grove".,irish county,as an oak
- Jeterthe name jeter is the name of a german child, of french origin. jeter, who, naturally, is used as a name only, because the yankee star derek, which rhymes with peter and perhaps derived from the french surname jette, which was often given to foundlings, because it means, "thrown", or the german jetter, a professional name means "weeder." if your husband insists that he, jeter, counter with percival.
- Dericaderica as a girl's name is pronounced car-ih-kah. it is of american origin and the importance of derica is "gifted ruler". feminine of derek.,the people rule
Select the collection list Create +
Create New CollectionCollection Name