- Name :Enrique
- Meaning :ruler of an estate., ruler of an estate.
- Gender :Boy
- Religion :Christianity
Similar Names For Enrique
- QuiqueSpanish nickname for Enrique, means ruler of the home, Spanish nickname for Enrique, means ruler of the home
- Quetaqueta as a girl's name is pronounced kay-tah. it is of spanish origin. abbreviation of names like mrs. enriqueta.
- Heimrichheimrich as a name of children german origin, and the meaning of heimrich is "the homeland is the leader". the source of enrico, enrique, harris, enrique, enrique, enrique, and amerigo.
- Enriqueza person who owns large estates and rules them., a person who owns large estates and rules them.
Select the collection list Create +
Create New CollectionCollection Name