- Name :Emet
- Meaning :this means whole or universal truth., this means whole or universal truth.
- Gender :Boy
- Religion :Christianity
Similar Names For Emet
- Chloechloe as a girl's name is pronounced khloh-ee. it is of greek origin, and the importance of chloe green shoot". from khloe, originally from the classical period, symbolizing the goddess of fertility demeter in blooming and green splendour. can be connected with chloris. appears in the bible as the name of someone who has been mentioned, that of saint paul, and also as a name in literature, especially in the story of daphnis and chloe, music by ravel. approved by the puritans in the 17th century. in written french, chloé, and sometimes is written in english, chloë. chloe can be used for the compound names like chloe-anne or chloe-louise. candice bergen has a daughter named chloe. actresses chloe webb, chloe sevigny.,a little green sprout,green, and blossoms,young green shoot
- Demetriademetria how to a girl's name is pronounced, already that-mee-tree-ah. it is of greek origin. female of demeter. greek mythology: demeter was the goddess of the harvest and the harvest and mother of persephone. his roman name is demetrius, from the root of the word for "grains". see also demi and deitra.,pendant of demeter,mother-earth
- Demetriusdemetrius as a name of children is very is-mee-tree-us. it is of greek origin, and the importance of demetrius is "follower of demeter". mythology: demeter is the greek goddess of the harvest and the harvest. his resignation, for part of the year her daughter persephone must spend with the god of the underworld, which is the reason for the winter. san demetrio (fourth century), together with saint george, the patron saint of the crusaders. composer dimitri shostakovich.,pendant of demeter,followers of demeter
- Demidemi as a girl's name is pronounced deh-mee, deh-mee. it is the french and the english origin and the meaning of demi is "half". also the abbreviation of demetria. the actress demi moore.,mother earth,half, small,mother land
- Ceresceres as a girl name, that is to say, sair ebs. the importance of ceres is, to "grow up". from the indo-european "ker". mythology: the roman goddess of agriculture and fertility, known in greek mythology as demeter. the name ceres is the root of the word "cereal".,goddess of corn,to grow
- Cronuscronus, the guys of his name. greek mythology: kronos was the youngest of titanium (predecessors of the greek gods) and father of zeus, hades, poseidon and demeter. he reigned over the earth until overthrown by the olympian gods, his children.
- MiticaNickname of Dumitru, meaning loves the earth or follower of Demeter., Nickname of Dumitru, meaning loves the earth or follower of Demeter.
Select the collection list Create +
Create New CollectionCollection Name