- Name :Elvin
- Meaning :this name means noble friend or wise old friend., this name means noble friend or wise old friend.
- Gender :Boy
- Religion :Christianity
Similar Names For Elvin
- Melvinbad management,bad, city,council, protection, and gentle,lord,melvin how a young man by the name is pronounced mel-vin. it may be that the male form of malvina (gaelic) "smooth brow"; (irish, gaelic) "polished " boss"; (old english) "sword-friend", or a variant of melville.
- BelvinAn English surname related to the Germanic given name Baldwin, meaning "bold friend", An English surname related to the Germanic given name Baldwin, meaning "bold friend"
- Kelvina river in scotland,from the river kelvin kelvin how a young man name is pronounced kelvin. it is of english origin, and the importance of kelvin is "friend of ships". possibly, a namespace refers to a river.,narrow waters
- MelwinOld English - Sword Friend; Polished Chief; Protector; A variant of Melvin, Old English - Sword Friend, Polished Chief, Protector, A variant of Melvin
- BelvineA place of fens that belong to the burg. A surname, A place of fens that belong to the burg. A surname
- MaethelwineCouncil Friend; Strong friend; A variant of name Melvin, Council Friend, Strong friend, A variant of name Melvin
- MaelwineOld English - Friend; Strong Friend; a variant transcription of the name Melvin, Old English - Friend, Strong Friend, a variant transcription of the name Melvin
Select the collection list Create +
Create New CollectionCollection Name