- Name :elan
- Meaning :friendly,tree
- Gender :Unisex
Similar Names For elan
- ErinaBeautiful lady, a feminized form of erin, meaning peace and a poetic way of referring to Ireland.
- Ciarawith black hair or dark skin,ciara how to a girl's name is pronounced kee-a-ra. he is irish gaelic and the origin and meaning of ciara is "black". modern feminine form of ciaran (of "ciar"), the name of two great saints of ireland. you can also be attributed, in italian chiara meaning "light", and is characterized by the use of kyra and kiara. in the united states, it is pronounced with a soft cloth and "c", in which case it gets either a respelling of sierra, or the use of the brand of perfume called ciara (see chanel) was by revlon in the year 1973. also the form of the claire.,dark little girls,a little dark
- Seangod is merciful,god is merciful,to be as a boy's name (also used, in general, less as a girl, his name is sean) is manifested shon. it is of irish and hebrew origin, and the meaning of sean is "god is gracious". variant of juan, the french jean. spread outside of ireland only in the 20. century. used occasionally, in the name separately. strongly influenced by the actor sean connery and sean penn. basketball player shawn kemp; actor sean hayes, sean astin, sean bean, as a musician and entrepreneur sean "p. diddy" combs.,the lord is merciful, god€™s mercy gift
- Gracecharming,elegant and graceful woman,grace how to a girl's name is pronounced grayce. it is of latin origin, and the meaning of grace, the grace, the blessing." of grâtia. a virtue name that you entered, by the puritans, in reference to the grace of god. has the same meaning as anna and hannah, and can be used as a variation of this. in ireland, it is like a anglisierung of grainne. greek mythology: the three graces were goddesses of nature: aglaia (brilliance), thalia (flowering), and euphrosyne (joy). the actress and princess grace kelly; singer grace jones; choreographer graciela daniele.,to please
- Maevealluring,exciting woman,maeve as a girl's name is pronounced may-v, may-vee. he is irish gaelic and the origin, and the meaning of maeve is "of drunkenness; that the power drunk". the original form is meadhbh, the name of the powerful and legendary warrior queen of pre-christian ireland (in the first century). she is the one that is described in the "tain", the celtic equivalent of the "iliad", as the "great fair... with a sword of iron". author maeve binchy.,the poisons
- ArinFull of Joy, Mountain strength, Ireland, Peace, Sunray (Celebrity Name: Madhuri Dixit), mountain of strength or enlightened
- Lorenzocity of the laurels,from laurentium,laurel,lawrence as a girl's name is pronounced lor-ren-zoh. is of spanish, italian and latin origin, and the importance of lorenzo "of laurentum". variant of lawrence. lorenzo de'medici was a renaissance patron of michaelangelo and da vinci. see also renzo. the actor lorenzo lamas.,the man from laurentum
- MikkaelIcelandic version of Michael, meaning who is like God., Icelandic version of Michael, meaning who is like God.
- Brianbrian w how a young man by the name is pronounced bry-en. it is celtic, and the irish or gaelic origin, and the meaning of brian is "high, noble". it could also mean "the force". historical: brian boru (10tes century) was a warrior, the high king of ireland and one of the greatest national heroes. he freed the country from the danes in 1014. the actor brian dennehy; director brian de palma.,high, noble,noble man,noble, tall,strong, virtuous and honorable
- Nigelthe champion or the black, the champion, cloud, passionate or black come from the clouds,the dark, black-haired,nigel how a young man by the name is pronounced nye-jel®. he is irish gaelic and the origin, and the meaning of nigel is "champion". variant of niall. it is also possible (in latin) "black". the name was well travelled. niall in ireland and scotland, and was njals in scandinavia, form the latin nigellus in the region of normandy, then, is nigel in england. the actor nigel havers.
Select the collection list Create +
Create New CollectionCollection Name