- Name :Edward
- Meaning :One who is like a rich guard, One who is like a rich guard
- Gender :Boy
- Religion :Christianity
Similar Names For Edward
- Nedned how a young man name is pronounced nad. it is of english origin. the nickname for edward (old english) "wealthy guard" or edmund (old english) "rich protector". also the form of the edgar. also the form of edwin.,van guard,guardian rich
- Eddieeddie as a boy's name (also less often than the girls of name eddie), is very ed-ee. it is of english origin. pet form of ed, the nickname of edgar, edmund, edward, edwin.,guard of the wealth, the protector of the wealth,rich,wealthy guardian
- Lalolalo as a girl's name is of latin origin, and the importance of lalo is "to sing a lullaby". musicians lalo ships. also the shape of edward.,the kingdom of guardian
- Wallacestrange,alien, foreign,wallace how to a girl's name is pronounced wal-iss. it is the old french origin, and the meaning of wallace is welsh. of waleis. originally a surname of scottish, foreigners from the south. a popular name in the 19th century. sir william wallace was the 13th-century scottish patriot who struggled in vain against the english king edward i. the poet wallace stevens; the actor wallace beery.
- EdwardoOne who is born to serve like a prosperous guardian, One who is born to serve like a prosperous guardian
- Westonof a settlement in the west,from the west of the city,town west,town west,weston as a young man by the name is pronounced in the west. it is the old english origin, and the meaning of weston is western-city. the location, the name. the photographer edward weston.
- Nedaneda as a girl's name is of slav origin, and the importance of neda is "born on sunday". of nedelja. in the greek mythology, neda was an arcadian nymph, nutured zeus as a child. the river neda and also a town derived its name from it. the name can also be used as a feminine form of ned, a name of edward (old english) "wealthy guard".,sunday
- Nydiaborn in the nest,the house,nydia as a girl's name is pronounced nih-dee-ah. it is of latin origin, and the importance of nydia is "nest". the word "nidus". also (in spanish, in greek) "with grace". literary: in edward bulwer-lytton, in the novel "the last days of pompeii", nydia was a man of the flower of the seller, he died to rescue his beloved.
- ErueraEruera is the Maori form of Edward and means rich and happy guardian., Eruera is the Maori form of Edward and means rich and happy guardian.
Select the collection list Create +
Create New CollectionCollection Name