- Name :Edmund
- Meaning :Successful person; they have a unique style, Successful person, they have a unique style
- Gender :Boy
- Religion :Christianity
Similar Names For Edmund
- Unaone,one; lamb,a how to a girl's name is pronounced oo-nee. it is of latin origin, and the importance of a one. the anglisierte form of the name of feminine of latin unus. it has been of edmund spencer, in his 16.-century epic the faerie queen, where the protagonist of the first book, a. symbolizes truth, unity and the true (anglican), the church. as a gaelic name, na means hunger or can be derived from uan, meaning lamb. also the form of agnes.
- Nedned how a young man name is pronounced nad. it is of english origin. the nickname for edward (old english) "wealthy guard" or edmund (old english) "rich protector". also the form of the edgar. also the form of edwin.,van guard,guardian rich
- Skandarthe name skandar is a name of children . skandar is an abbreviated form of iskandar, the arabic form of alexander. it is the most trusted, as the name of skandar keynes, the actor who played edmund pevensie in the chronicles of narnia. skandar is a descendant of charles darwin.
- Eddieeddie as a boy's name (also less often than the girls of name eddie), is very ed-ee. it is of english origin. pet form of ed, the nickname of edgar, edmund, edward, edwin.,guard of the wealth, the protector of the wealth,rich,wealthy guardian
- Carissacarissa how to a girl's name is pronounced ka-crack-ah. it is latin and greek origin, and the importance of carissa is "beloved; grace". a simplified spelling of harisa of charis. it is also a useful form of face or carys. used by edmund spencer in his epic 1590 poem "the fairy queen". also the form of the charity.,the love,the grace, the goodness,the mercy, kind
- EamonIt is derived from irish form edmund which means " Guardian", It is derived from irish form edmund which means " Guardian"
- Rosalinethe name rosaline is a girl name . rosaline, clearly, that may be a rhyme with me or my, in their last syllable, a more profound, more rich genealogy of what that looks like. rosaline has been used two times, of shakespeare, and also in the poetry of edmund spencer. while we prefer the sound rosalind or rosamund, rosaline deserves another modern look.
- BelphoebeA combination of Belle (meaning "beautiful") and the name Phoebe (a common epithet for the goddess Diana in Latin poetry), this name was first used by Edmund Spenser in his 16th century work The Faerie Queene.
- Campioncampion as a name of children means to be of english origin, and the importance of campion is "champion". name of one of the small wild flowers and an english màrtires edmund campion. a detective fiction, albert campion in the popular murder of margery allingham. also the form of the champion.
- EdmundusFortune loving person; one who has a heart of gold, Fortune loving person, one who has a heart of gold
Select the collection list Create +
Create New CollectionCollection Name