- Name :Edgar
- Meaning :Favoured by good luck, Favoured by good luck
- Gender :Boy
- Religion :Christianity
Similar Names For Edgar
- Nedned how a young man name is pronounced nad. it is of english origin. the nickname for edward (old english) "wealthy guard" or edmund (old english) "rich protector". also the form of the edgar. also the form of edwin.,van guard,guardian rich
- Eddieeddie as a boy's name (also less often than the girls of name eddie), is very ed-ee. it is of english origin. pet form of ed, the nickname of edgar, edmund, edward, edwin.,guard of the wealth, the protector of the wealth,rich,wealthy guardian
- Leonoraleonora how to a girl's name is pronounced lee-a-still-ah. it is of greek origin, and the importance of leonora is "compassion; light". variant of eleanor. literary: lenore, the woman had been lost forever in edgar allan poe, the poem "the raven". the name has been used, the heroine of the big three from the opera "fidelio," "il trovatore" and "la favorita". also the form of helen.,light
- Usherof the call centre,goalkeeper,men, escort,usher, as a young man by the name is of latin origin, and the importance of usher is estuary. a goalkeeper. also anglisierte form of irish names of ussery or ossory. literary: a famous edgar allan poe's narrative with the title of the fall of the house of usher. musicians usher raymond.
- Tamerlaneiron lame,of iron or timur the lame,tamerlane, as a boy's name. name of a 14th-century, - century warrior mongol of genghis khan, of the offspring. its name is derived from the persian "timur-i long", that is to say, "timur the lame", by europeans during the 16th century. be turkic name is timur, which means "iron". seized of great part of asia, from russia to india and built a mighty empire. he was described as a brave man, of intelligence, and his story was retold of 16th-century english poet christopher marlowe as a romantic tragedy, and also of edgar allan poe in a poem.
- EdgarsLatvia version of Edgar, meaning fortunate and powerful., Latvia version of Edgar, meaning fortunate and powerful.
- Morellathe name morella is a girl name . the same figure in one of edgar allan poe, ghost story, gothic-morella was the probability, based on the latin mors ("death") or from the greek mauros ("black"). it is also a subtle form name, it is an alternative name for the toxic black solanácea of the plant.
Select the collection list Create +
Create New CollectionCollection Name