- Name :eder
- Meaning :a good aspect of the person,eder as a name of children is very ee -. it is of hebrew origin, and the meaning of eder is "currents". biblical: the tower of eder near hebron was as a watchtower for the protection of the shepherds of the multitudes. the name has become a symbol of god, the monitoring on your person.,beautiful
- Gender :Boy
Similar Names For eder
- Rickbrave rulers,of courage, of the dominant power, the rulers,rick how a young man name is pronounced rik. it is of english origin. abbreviation of richard and frederick. humphrey bogart ' s character in "casablanca", said rick. actors rick moranis, rick nelson. also the form of broderick. also the shape of cedric. also the way of eric. also the form of theodoric. also the way of ulric.
- FrederickEnglish form of German name 'Friedrich', it means a peaceful ruler, English form of German name 'Friedrich', it means a peaceful ruler
- Ashtonfresno venue,fresno, tree, village protection, ash city,ash place,ashton as a young man by the name (less often girls in the name of ashton) is very ash-ten. it is the old english origin, and the meaning of ashton is "ash tree town". surname used as first name. occurs occasionally as a boys' - name in england from the 1600 years, but now it is mainly for girls, perhaps due to the vogue for ashley. the choreographer sir frederick ashton; the museum executive ashton hawkins, the actor ashton kutcher. also the shape of ashby.,ashton as a girl' name (also more frequent than kids his name ashton) is very ash-ten. it is the old english origin, and the meaning of ashton is "ash tree town". place name used from time to time, such as the name of a child, in the england of 1600 years, but is now used mostly for girls, maybe due to the popularity of ashley.,city of los fresnos
- Leecompensation; protection; or the mine,the field,of compensation,lee as a boy's name (also less often than the girls name lee), is pronounced lee. it is the old english origin, and the meaning of lee is "pasture or meadow". the location, the name. common surname in south america, as a name of honor of confederate general robert e. lee. the tough guy actor lee marvin; chrysler, lee iacocca; actor lee majors. also the shape of ashley. the shape of the bentley. also the form of bradley. also the way of farley. also the form of finlay. also the form of leander. also the shape of leo. also in the form of leonard. also the way of leroy.,lee as a girl' name (also more frequent than kids his name lee), is pronounced lee. it is the old english origin, and the meaning of lee is "grass or pasture." lee is often called a middle name. confederate general robert e. lee, influences the name in the 1950s. the actress lee remick; princess lee radziwill. also the shape of ashley. also the form of beverly. also the shape of the leah.,grass, meadow
- FreddieDiminutive of Frederick or Alfred, it refers to a peaceful king, Diminutive of Frederick or Alfred, it refers to a peaceful king
- Patricianoble women, aristocrats,noble, patrician,noble-born,patricia as a girl, the name is used (less often than the boys of her name patricia) pretty pa-trish-ah. it is of latin origin, and the importance of patricia is "noble; patrician". - female of patrick. the romans, once they have been shared, socially and politically into two major classes, the plebeians and the patricians. to patrick, which meant that he was highly rated, an aristocrat. the name became popular when it was used by queen victoria ' s granddaughters. it is popular today in spain. singer patti labelle, patsy cline, pat benatar; actresses patty duke, patricia neal, patricia arquette; first lady pat nixon; the congresswoman pat schroeder.
- Landerlander, as a name for children the medium of english origin. occupational name: can be "laundryman" or "landowners". possibly derived from the german meaning of "fence", or an expression to describe a person from a rural area or a german/jewish name for the people of landau, a town in germany. lander, wyoming, has been appointed to the browser, and the civil war, general frederick w. lander.,the land,the territory
- FreddyShort for 'Frederick', the name refers to a man who is peaceful in his ruling, Short for 'Frederick', the name refers to a man who is peaceful in his ruling
- FredoItalian diminutive of 'Frederick' meaning a peace'keeping ruler, Italian diminutive of 'Frederick' meaning a peace'keeping ruler
- Fredacouncil of the elves,freda how to a girl name is german origin, and the meaning of freda is "peaceful". abbreviation of different names such as alfredo, elfrida, frederica and winifred. frida is popular in spain. freddie is the pet-form. the artist frida kahlo.,of peace,
- Remingtonthe crest of the mountain, city,town, village, on the bank of a river,the crow city,remington as a girl's name is pronounced rem-ing-do. it is the old english origin, and the meaning of remington is "raven-family town". the characters in the television series "remington steele", have influenced that could benefit from this english surname as a first name. also familiar to the americans, a brand of razors. artist frederick remington.,the settlement of the border stream
- Jebdear friend,after which,jeb as a boy's name. nickname of the ravages of the confederate general james ewell stuart brown, was a shrewd commander of the cavalry. politicians jeb bush. also the form of jacob.,the nickname of james, or joseph
- FredericoA Portuguese version of the name 'Frederick', it refers to a peaceful ruler, A Portuguese version of the name 'Frederick', it refers to a peaceful ruler
- Wadein the crossing of the river,to the ford, walking,near a ford,travelers,wade as a boy's name is pronounced wayde. it is of old english and scandinavian origin, and the importance of the calf is able to go; ford. also medieval is specified the name, taken from the scandinavian mythology. confederate general wade hampton.
Select the collection list Create +
Create New CollectionCollection Name