- Name :Eddis
- Meaning :Brave and powerful son of Edward, Brave and powerful son of Edward
- Gender :Boy
- Religion :Christianity
Similar Names For Eddis
- Jasperthe bearer of the treasure,jasper as a girl's name is pronounced jas-per. it is of greek origin. variant of melchior, or gaspar. it is possible (in persian) "the treasure keeper". jasper is a semiprecious stone, which is harder than the glass, and red or reddish-brown. biblically: the jasper is mentioned in the book of revelation, in fact, may be a diamond. painter jasper johns. also the manner of gaspard.,the king,the treasure of the carrier or stained stone,treasurer
- PhalgunName of a month in Spring season, February-march in the Hindu calendar, Name of a Hindu month, Snowy Season, Red, Reddish, One who was born under the star Falguni, One of many names of Arjuna
- Avenaven as a girl's name is of english origin, and the importance of aven is "mountain avens". name of a plant with white, yellow or reddish, flowers.,fair brightness
- Gingerginger woman,ginger how to a girl's name is pronounced jin-jer. it is of english origin, and the importance of ginger in "dynamism, vitality, ginger". refers to the acute root is used as a condiment. also, the nickname for virginia (lat.), the "virgin". was made famous by the actress ginger rogers.,reddish-orange in color,the trunk (including the horn body)
- Russellsmall red,red,red-haired, of the fox of color,russell how a young man name is very russ-the. it is the old french origin, and the meaning of russell is "little red". you may be referred to the skin reddish or reddish hair. the philosopher bertrand russell, author russell baker, the actor russell crowe.
- Hennathe name of the henna is a girl name . reddish dye that sounds as if it is a real name-the old-fashioned, old world, yetta-hedda diversity.
- Sienaalt, alt,sienna as a girl's name is pronounced see-en-ah. it is of latin origin, and the importance of siena "siena". name: the city of siena in italy, known for its artistic treasures. the city gave its name to the reddish tint of brown.
- KapilaYellowish brown coloured, Name of the celestial cow, Fragrance, Kapish, Kuhp-ihsh, Lord of the monkeys, Golden incense, Another name for Shiva and the Sun, Tawny, Reddish Brown, Derived from the Sanskrit word Kapi which means monkey
- FalgunaA name of Hindu Month; One who is Red,Reddish like a Fruit; or One who born under the naksatra phalgun, A name of Hindu Month, One who is Red,Reddish like a Fruit, or One who born under the naksatra phalgun
Select the collection list Create +
Create New CollectionCollection Name