- Name :Ebb
- Meaning :A person who has a desire to accomplish something; Stone of help, A person who has a desire to accomplish something, Stone of help
- Gender :Boy
- Religion :Christianity
Similar Names For Ebb
- Chloechloe as a girl's name is pronounced khloh-ee. it is of greek origin, and the importance of chloe green shoot". from khloe, originally from the classical period, symbolizing the goddess of fertility demeter in blooming and green splendour. can be connected with chloris. appears in the bible as the name of someone who has been mentioned, that of saint paul, and also as a name in literature, especially in the story of daphnis and chloe, music by ravel. approved by the puritans in the 17th century. in written french, chloé, and sometimes is written in english, chloë. chloe can be used for the compound names like chloe-anne or chloe-louise. candice bergen has a daughter named chloe. actresses chloe webb, chloe sevigny.,a little green sprout,green, and blossoms,young green shoot
- Ebbaboar,ebba, as a girl's name is the old german and old english origin, and the meaning of ebba is "brave, strong boar". female of eberhard. maybe it means "fortress of wealth". it was from the seventh century to saint in the north of england, called edburga, was probably in charge of ebba,. also the shape of the eve.,the strength of the wealth or the strength of a wild boar
- Jancisjancis as a girl's name is of hebrew and of latin, and the importance of jancis is "french; god is merciful". modern blend of jan and francis (latin) "frenchman". was used for the first time in the novel "precious bane" (1924) by mary webb, for the character of jancis beguildy.
- Webbperson that is weaved,weaver,webb, as a young man by the name is the old english origin, and the meaning of webb is weber. occupational name mostly in the 19th century. the actor clifton webb, jack webb.
Select the collection list Create +
Create New CollectionCollection Name